MasterJ

This the table currently:
Laois : +/- 12 : Pnts 4
Westmeath: +/- 11: Pnts 2
Antrim: +/- 6: Pnts 2
Kerry: +/-  -12: pnts 2
Offaly; +/-  -17: Pnts 0

MasterJ

Does anyone know when Ben Conroy is due to return?

burdizzo

He'll be back for Slieve Bloom's relegation match in the autumn! At least, that's what they're hoping. He had quite a bad knee injury last autumn.

blueandwhite1

Quote from: MasterJ on May 27, 2019, 07:30:49 AM

Looking like that even a draw in one of the last 2 matches would be good enough to see us in a final. However, I would be disappointed if we didn't win all our matches. We seem to be the best team in it going by the results so far.

Don Draper

Quote from: blueandwhite1 on May 27, 2019, 10:25:32 AM

Looking like that even a draw in one of the last 2 matches would be good enough to see us in a final. However, I would be disappointed if we didn't win all our matches. We seem to be the best team in it going by the results so far.

A defensive Kerry side in Tralee fills me with trepidation. We've struggled historically down there. A win in that one would be a serious marker.

MasterJ

Quote from: Don Draper on May 27, 2019, 10:48:53 AM
Quote from: blueandwhite1 on May 27, 2019, 10:25:32 AM

A defensive Kerry side in Tralee fills me with trepidation. We've struggled historically down there. A win in that one would be a serious marker.

So true  Kerry will have confidence after huge win in Mullingar. They have a big chance of making final as their two final games are in Tralee, us first then Offaly. We have two chances to make the final, with a win securing us in final. A draw might not do it as  all teams(bar Offaly) have 2 points with 2 rounds remaining.

It is great to see TG4 is now showing the Joe MCdonagh games highlights. I saw the Kerry win highlights on GAANOW. Hopefully it is not once off.

MasterJ

burdizzo

Brendan Cummins was at the Laois v Antrim game, too. He made out he was there in his capacity as a Sunday Game analyst, but I think he double-jobs as Kerry selector, doesn't he? He'll have being trying to suss us out, I'd say, eh!?

Don Draper

Quote from: burdizzo on May 28, 2019, 09:48:46 PM
Brendan Cummins was at the Laois v Antrim game, too. He made out he was there in his capacity as a Sunday Game analyst, but I think he double-jobs as Kerry selector, doesn't he? He'll have being trying to suss us out, I'd say, eh!?
Cummins was on the line with Kerry above in Mullingar. For him to be at a Laois game as a Sunday Game analyst then they'd have to f**king analyse our games, so don't bother with that fuckacting.

Here he is in that capacity this year.

https://www.sportsfile.com/id/1628176/

blueandwhite1

Quote from: Don Draper on May 29, 2019, 10:22:06 AM
Cummins was on the line with Kerry above in Mullingar. For him to be at a Laois game as a Sunday Game analyst then they'd have to f**king analyse our games, so don't bother with that fuckacting.

What's the big deal? Completely normal to send managers / selectors to watch a rival playing. I'd be very disappointed if we didn't have someone in Mullingar last Saturday. No what if he is a TV analyst??

Don Draper

Quote from: blueandwhite1 on May 29, 2019, 10:58:08 AM

What's the big deal? Completely normal to send managers / selectors to watch a rival playing. I'd be very disappointed if we didn't have someone in Mullingar last Saturday. No what if he is a TV analyst??
No big deal, merely confirming a query. Why so confrontational?

blueandwhite1

Quote from: Don Draper on May 29, 2019, 11:14:43 AM

Chill. Very sensitive.

Don Draper

Quote from: blueandwhite1 on May 29, 2019, 12:41:36 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on May 29, 2019, 11:14:43 AM

Chill. Very sensitive.
Are we cool bro?

MasterJ

Eanna Lyons not going as well as he was doing in league.