Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 21, 2018, 10:40:04 PM
Hi Lads

I have an android box (MXQ) that I've been using for a while and it's grand for series - have been using Terrarium for the last while.

I'm considering getting rid of the Virgin TV sub as we're moving house - is an IPTV sub an option? Or based on the last few posts, am I late to this one? If I do, do I need to get any new hardware? What sort of broadband speeds would I need?

Thanks

Not too late. You probably need 10mb or more. You def need a  no limits  broadband. Your android box will do fine or you could buy a mag. You then need a subscription. I won't put anything up here on how to do that but if you want info send me a pm.

laoislad

Can only get SD channels to work on IPTV for Liverpool game. All HD channels are saying stream error
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Do ya have American channels? Its perfect HD on NBCSN, although I may be with a different provider than you.

The Iceman

Quote from: Boycey on September 01, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
Do ya have American channels? Its perfect HD on NBCSN, although I may be with a different provider than you.
best bet is to go for american channels for EPL - decent commentary (if not the same?)
Same as from over here I use UK channels for MMA or NFL games not being shown on mainstream channels
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gallsman

Went to renew with Flawless today (the due date) and looks like they've deleted my account. Can't log in at all, can't create an account. Anyone here able to recommend a next alternative?

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on August 16, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
Quote from: Boycey on August 16, 2018, 04:55:45 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 16, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
Quote from: Hardy on August 16, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
Fab IPTV gone.

Like o told you, too big

Maybe, maybe not if they were in immediate bother they wouldn't be able to honour existing subs?

Nope I'd say the law is onto them. Subs are sitting on a server elsewhere. Same happened to another one of the big guys last year.
Fab is still working for me, does that mean it's not going away anytime soon?

Is Vaders tv down?

straightred

Quote from: gallsman on September 03, 2018, 02:23:06 PM
Went to renew with Flawless today (the due date) and looks like they've deleted my account. Can't log in at all, can't create an account. Anyone here able to recommend a next alternative?
I'm trialling insightiptv.com (IPTV sub) at the moment. I literally only set it up last night so I can't give you quality feedback. I got a month free trial offer that i think should work for anyone - pm me if you want the detail

Main Street

Quote from: Main Street on September 03, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 16, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
Quote from: Boycey on August 16, 2018, 04:55:45 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 16, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
Quote from: Hardy on August 16, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
Fab IPTV gone.

Like o told you, too big

Maybe, maybe not if they were in immediate bother they wouldn't be able to honour existing subs?

Nope I'd say the law is onto them. Subs are sitting on a server elsewhere. Same happened to another one of the big guys last year.
Fab is still working for me, does that mean it's not going away anytime soon?

Is Vaders tv down?
I found out that Vaders have just moved sideways to another home and everything's in order

take_yer_points

Terrarium gone lads. Anything similar available?

JPGJOHNNYG

take_yer_points

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 12, 2018, 12:41:22 AM
I'm using the company Sats Ni and it's been off since 2pm. Sent and email out telling us that the broadband companies have blocked it.
Did you get sorted out with these guys?
Careful now

MoChara

I downloaded TeaTV last night, its a similar layout as Terrarium and seems to have the same quantity of content. seen a lot of ones plugging it as the next go big thing.

You can download it of the Aptoide store its the one that says its a TV guide.

mick999

Taylor

Did anyone else get a PM from juniorz asking about IPTV?

Haven't been logged on in over a month and 0 posts.

With this happening in Meath can't be too careful of the c***ts