Michaela - The Aftermath (Please exercise discretion)

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, January 12, 2011, 03:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this thread be

7 (9.2%)
Deleted
23 (30.3%)
Left as is
46 (60.5%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Quote from: Minder on January 12, 2011, 06:22:34 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 12, 2011, 06:07:36 PM
I just hope those are the right people and not someone that got a confession beat out of them.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Me too!
O'Neills Therapist

gallsman

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 12, 2011, 06:07:36 PM
I just hope those are the right people and not someone that got a confession beat out of them.

100% spot on.

Quote from: the waffler on January 12, 2011, 06:00:50 PM
cut the fukers throats

That would be revenge, not justice.

ONeill

BBC claiming there have been no confessions.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

One would hope, if there have been confessions at all, that that was the only option left open to them in the face of utterly overwhelming and compelling evidence; like their DNA (skin) under Michaela's fingernails.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

RMDrive

On rte 6.1 news ... One of the accused claimed police brutality and was sent to a doctor for examination. According to the police no evidence of any mistreatment was found.

new devil

Hope this dosen't turn into a thread for expressing our thoughts of what we would like to do to these men...We should try and keep it dignified lads no matter how angry some of us feel

gallsman

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on January 12, 2011, 07:20:44 PM
One would hope, if there have been confessions at all, that that was the only option left open to them in the face of utterly overwhelming and compelling evidence; like their DNA (skin) under Michaela's fingernails.

Surely there'd be no DNA results so soon after they were arrested?

Ignoring the emotion so clearly attached to this case, these men deserve a fair trial like anyone else.

haranguerer

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2011, 05:36:53 PM
Quote from: Franko on January 12, 2011, 05:25:37 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 12, 2011, 05:03:26 PM
Just noticed an online Book of Condolences on Facebook has been desecrated. Sick.

By who or for what reason?

Some scum calling himself Lenny Murphy.

Using the name of the chief shankill butcher. What a tr**p. No doubt hatred of the gaa and all connected to it  extends even to this. Very sad.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: gallsman on January 12, 2011, 08:16:38 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on January 12, 2011, 07:20:44 PM

Surely there'd be no DNA results so soon after they were arrested?

Agreed, but if it is their DNA that's involved, then it should only be a matter of time. And if they're guilty, they'll know exactly whose DNA it is.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Minder

It probably isn't worth repeating as I would say the thread would digress at a rate of knots.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Onion Bag

You are probably right minder, I can only imagine what it was like with someone calling himself Lenny Murphy

Milltown Row2

Was listening to the Chief of police the other day, he more or less said they had no hi-tec methods for investigations and they usually got the suspects to "confess"

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Onion Bag

Sick bastards, even at times like this the sectarian bitterness shines through.

Milltown Row2

Best not wasting time posting about this.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea