Quote from: topofthesoil on September 19, 2019, 02:14:20 PM
Eskra v Rock - Rock
Edendork v Carrickmore - Edendork
Omagh v Errigal - Omagh
Trillick v Clonoe - The Rahillys
Killyclogher v Coalisland - Na Fianna
Kildress v Killeeshil - Killeeshil
Galbally v Greencastle - Galbally

stick a few pound on that for a good weekends lift.
Would be shocked if trillick were beaten by Clonoe.

Why?

Most likely due to how they dispatched easily of Dromore. Potentially the best club team we have seen in Tyrone for years
[/b]

Potentially the worst Dromore team we have seen in Tyrone for years

I agree, i over estimated that dromore team as did many, for they are atrocious. Worst championship performance ive ever seen - and bare in mind ive seen Dregish play the game.
Tintown, thats one of the most ridiculous statements ive heard in my time, and you have a track record of coming out with them. perhaps Gaelic football isnt for you.
Tintown should be suspended for a while until he gets his head examined. Hoooooleeeeeeee Ghost Bois that was a shocking statement

Completely agree, nutcase like that shouldnt be tarnishing the good reputation of this forum. It has to stop somewhere!

We could wait to see how Trillick do this weekend.

Tintown rattler

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 20, 2019, 01:02:10 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 20, 2019, 12:43:07 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 20, 2019, 12:38:42 PM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on September 20, 2019, 12:05:17 PM
Quote from: topofthesoil on September 20, 2019, 10:52:15 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on September 20, 2019, 10:47:20 AM
Quote from: Tintown rattler on September 20, 2019, 10:29:42 AM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on September 19, 2019, 11:27:16 PM
Quote from: Silver hill on September 19, 2019, 10:18:13 PM
Eskra v Rock - Rock
Omagh v Errigal - Omagh

Why?

Most likely due to how they dispatched easily of Dromore. Potentially the best club team we have seen in Tyrone for years
[/b]

Potentially the worst Dromore team we have seen in Tyrone for years

I agree, i over estimated that dromore team as did many, for they are atrocious. Worst championship performance ive ever seen - and bare in mind ive seen Dregish play the game.
Tintown, thats one of the most ridiculous statements ive heard in my time, and you have a track record of coming out with them. perhaps Gaelic football isnt for you.
Tintown should be suspended for a while until he gets his head examined. Hoooooleeeeeeee Ghost Bois that was a shocking statement

Completely agree, nutcase like that shouldnt be tarnishing the good reputation of this forum. It has to stop somewhere!

We could wait to see how Trillick do this weekend.

your also close to falling off the common sense wagon too kid. Beating an average Rahillys team does not warrant 'one of the best teams in Tyrone in years'.
Suspension incoming for you too i hope

In your quote there you left out the word I used which was "potentially". But yes let's see how Sunday goes and the rest of the year before rattling tintown

Christmas Lights

Quote from: kickitin on September 19, 2019, 10:43:36 PM
Quote from: gaafan2 on September 19, 2019, 10:14:41 PM
Good win this evening, we were cruising 5 mins before half time only for Loughmacrory to kick 1-2 to leave just 3 in it.

Again we were up by 5 with 10 to go but let them back into it. We've had a tendency to do this in every game we've played this year and don't seem to be able to kill teams off.

Conal Grimes didn't appear injured to me. He followed Kieran McGeary wherever he went and the two cancelled each other out. Neither man stood out.

Loughmacrory are a decent young team and will make the step up to division 1 sooner rather than later.

the strapping around grimes hamstring was the give away for me as to whether he was injured or not. mcgeary kicked 4 from play also so he wasn't cancelled out very well.

LOL, imagine kicking 4 points from play and someone declaring you where cancelled out of the game

Not a clue gaafan2, not a clue kid.

Gaafan2

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 20, 2019, 01:17:15 PM
Quote from: kickitin on September 19, 2019, 10:43:36 PM
Quote from: gaafan2 on September 19, 2019, 10:14:41 PM
Good win this evening, we were cruising 5 mins before half time only for Loughmacrory to kick 1-2 to leave just 3 in it.

Again we were up by 5 with 10 to go but let them back into it. We've had a tendency to do this in every game we've played this year and don't seem to be able to kill teams off.

Conal Grimes didn't appear injured to me. He followed Kieran McGeary wherever he went and the two cancelled each other out. Neither man stood out.

Loughmacrory are a decent young team and will make the step up to division 1 sooner rather than later.

the strapping around grimes hamstring was the give away for me as to whether he was injured or not. mcgeary kicked 4 from play also so he wasn't cancelled out very well.

LOL, imagine kicking 4 points from play and someone declaring you where cancelled out of the game

Not a clue gaafan2, not a clue kid.

I shouldn't take the bait but for somebody that probably wasn't at the game, how can you even comment. For a start it was 3 from play. Kieran had a relatively quiet game by his high standards. He had very little possessions due to the fact Grimes stuck to him like glue. I felt Grimes marked him well and even scored 1 from play himself.

Why has this discussion board became somewhere to troll other posters for having an opinion ::)

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Drumraghexile on September 20, 2019, 02:38:21 PM
Gavin Goodfellow scored 1-3 last night for pomeroy? Surely Micky Harte doesnt let that go unnoticed.

Sláinte
No Ryan Loughran and Ollie McCreesh got the Pomeroy goals.

Silver hill

Eskra v Rock - Rock
Omagh v Errigal - Omagh

Why?

Let's see... maybe it was the respective league form when both had a full compliment available. On paper Trillick have better players and more firepower. Clonoe have championship pedigree but wouldn't exactly say trillick are greenhorns; they won't be intimidated by anything Clonoe will throw at them. Legal or otherwise. Dromore's performance was brutal on the night but trillick were clinical and can only beat what's in front of them. So all in all, I think it would be a shock if Clonoe came through. Just my opinion, what are the bookies saying?

bigtogs

Martin Sludden typifies the so called top referees in this county...Carrickmore will be glad to see the back off him i would say....

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Silver hill on September 20, 2019, 08:17:51 PM
Eskra v Rock - Rock
Omagh v Errigal - Omagh

Why?

Let's see... maybe it was the respective league form when both had a full compliment available. On paper Trillick have better players and more firepower. Clonoe have championship pedigree but wouldn't exactly say trillick are greenhorns; they won't be intimidated by anything Clonoe will throw at them. Legal or otherwise. Dromore's performance was brutal on the night but trillick were clinical and can only beat what's in front of them. So all in all, I think it would be a shock if Clonoe came through. Just my opinion, what are the bookies saying?
Trillick 1/4 Clonoe 7/2 Draw 17/2
To put that into perspective, Greencastle are also 7/2 to beat Galbally. So bookies are expecting a comfortable trillick win to.

kickitin

Quote from: bigtogs on September 20, 2019, 10:01:47 PM
Martin Sludden typifies the so called top referees in this county...Carrickmore will be glad to see the back off him i would say....

what was wrong? apart from where he should've played advantage when morgan gave away the fist past for the goal chance, he was very good throughout

GlenMan

Quote from: kickitin on September 20, 2019, 10:49:20 PM

what was wrong? apart from where he should've played advantage when morgan gave away the fist past for the goal chance, he was very good throughout

Yeah that was the only error he made. But it was an absolutely huge error. Carrickmore were through on an empty goal which would have won them the game.

bigtogs

Apart from costing Carrickmore the game I suppose nothing!!!!....Championship games won and lost on fine margins he yet again made the wrong call... it's no secret he hates Carrickmore so he like some other refs are biased before they start!!!

omaghjoe

Quote from: bigtogs on September 20, 2019, 11:06:42 PM

Apart from costing Carrickmore the game I suppose nothing!!!!....Championship games won and lost on fine margins he yet again made the wrong call... it's no secret he hates Carrickmore so he like some other refs are biased before they start!!!

Probably his only redeeming quality

Moonshine

Quote from: bigtogs on September 20, 2019, 11:06:42 PM

It's also no secret he referees their in house games.

Carmen Stateside

Sudden is a joke of a ref, always was and always will be.  How he gets any game is beyond me.
Carrickmore be glad to get a second chance after a poor showing second half. Found it strange that Edendork tried to defend a two point lead with still 5 mins of normal time left. First half was as good a football as I've seen in all championship games this year although the standard has been very disappointing.
Expect Omagh to come through today followed by Coalisland and Trillick just.

Tyrone95

We can count ourselves lucky to get another day out. Brilliant in spells in the first half with T murray exceptional. Second half we were still playing a sweeper/2 sweepers when trailing with 5-6 mins to go. On another note - what is the ruling on the advantage rule when trying to hit a quick free kick? The rule should be no different as to when you hit a quick free backways/sideways. Sludden the c**t knew what he was doing and disallowed what I thought was a fair goal. Quicker that man retires the better!! not only for us but for Tyrone football in general as he is the talking point after every game he takes charge off. I can sense a repeat of the Croke park scurry happening again very soon if he keeps going the way he is.