John Morrison for Cavan

Started by boojangles, September 09, 2011, 11:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

http://www.hoganstand.com/Cavan/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=154755

Obviously heard alot about him. Huge experience. What are the thoughts from posters familiar with him?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: hardstation on September 09, 2011, 11:49:34 AM
Quote from: boojangles on September 09, 2011, 11:48:36 AM

http://www.hoganstand.com/Cavan/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=154755

Obviously heard alot about him. Huge experience. What are the thoughts from posters familiar with him?
God help him.

Good help Cavan ;D  He'll have Seanie Johnston catching balloons for training!

Tubberman

Well the journos in the local media will be delighted. There'll be no shortage of quotes and stories...
Now, progress on the football field is another debate.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Hardy

whiskeysteve

Brazil nuts
Players talking to each other in a dark room
Walking along a plank over a skip and 'emptying' your negative thoughts into it

These are the 3 gimmicks i've heard of, im sure there are many more

Wouldn't surprise me if theres plenty of Feng Shui about Cavan over the winter  ;D
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Moortown Spuds

He'll bring a defeatist attitude and will start throwing points all round him in the league! Piss samples every training too!

screenexile

Quote from: whiskeysteve on September 09, 2011, 12:39:04 PM
Brazil nuts
Players talking to each other in a dark room
Walking along a plank over a skip and 'emptying' your negative thoughts into it

These are the 3 gimmicks i've heard of, im sure there are many more

Wouldn't surprise me if theres plenty of Feng Shui about Cavan over the winter  ;D

I remember something about an upside down McDonalds sign and a penny or 5p performance, passion, pride, blah blah.

BennyCake

Ahh, auld Beefer.  He's a breath of fresh air sometimes, with his positive thinking and all that, but man, he talks some shite too  ;D

drici

The good thing is that if John Morrison is talking to the players on the pitch before the match and the manager of the opposing team runs up behind him and hits John a big shoulder charge dunder in the back, John doesn't move but just glances behind him with a 'What was that supposed to be?' look making the opposing manager appear very silly.

BennyCake

Quote from: drici on September 09, 2011, 02:30:53 PM
The good thing is that if John Morrison is talking to the players on the pitch before the match and the manager of the opposing team runs up behind him and hits John a big shoulder charge dunder in the back, John doesn't move but just glances behind him with a 'What was that supposed to be?' look making the opposing manager appear very silly.

Caffrey and his players made tits of themselves that day.

Tubberman

Quote from: BennyCake on September 09, 2011, 03:16:06 PM
Quote from: drici on September 09, 2011, 02:30:53 PM

Caffrey and his players made tits of themselves that day.

If you could relive a day out of your life, that would be up near the top of the list for me!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Rossfan

If ye could only have ended the 2006 season that evening .. ;D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Jinxy

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on September 09, 2011, 01:08:32 PM
He'll bring a defeatist attitude and will start throwing points all round him in the league! Piss samples every training too!

The Cavan lads are well used to having the piss taken out of them at this stage.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

tommysmith

I think there Cavan could do a Fermanagh on it this year.

Dont think things will go well atall  >:(