Super/Hyper Cars

Started by down6061689194, January 03, 2010, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

down6061689194

I am posting this to see if I can produce any results on here for this plan.
I'm involved in organising a fund raising event for someone who is trekking the arctic for Children In Crossfire.
As a Fund raising Idea, we want to assemble a large collection of some of the most exotic cars in the world, and for £5 (more for some cars) take a spin in the car with a driver.
The idea is to have R8's Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Jaguars and more at the event so that people have a good choice.

Basically what I'm asking here is if anyone on here has a car that may be of interest to the public, and If I can borrow it and yourself if possible in mid Down for a day. Petrol will be provided for you and refreshments and all the rest.

All help greatly appreciated
Cheers

Hardy

I have a car that may be of interest to archaeologists.

Best of luck with your efforts. All the good work that goes on here would make a fella take a good look at himself and evaluate his position on the contributor/consumer scale.

mylestheslasher

Its a nice idea but I'd imagine you'd be better putting that question to some of the vintage car clubs out there for a start - but beware, they would be very particular about who they let drive their car! Maybe try some of the car magazines - they might have contacts for people who would be willing to help you out. Good luck with it.