McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

A new era for Tyrone football beckons. If mic key let's the energy continue to flow through that team they will be a match for most.  Tyrone under the new rules are unstoppable. What a great . Add Joe sean and maybe Connor g and others from the q last few weeks with stevie on the bench. It will be tough on the lads who miss out but the football is certainly back in Tyrone

orangeman

It's Mc Kenna cup lads.

No league points won tonight.

timmyot501

Wot r the venues for the semi finals then?

orangeman

reddgnhand

Two things that struck me tonight, Tyrone have serious pace throughout the team and defenders are afraid to tackle when their opponent takes them on.

Itchy

Based on this performance Tyrone have to be favourites for the all Ireland.

ONeill

This is World Cup year so I'd be hopeful of a bigger prize than Sam.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lawnseed

Quote from: ONeill on January 16, 2014, 07:33:24 AM
ty14sam...
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

DennistheMenace

Derry v Tyrone semi final then, might head to that. Derry still without Ballinderry contingent but i'd expect a close game.

God14

Quote from: DennistheMenace on January 16, 2014, 09:06:23 AM
Derry v Tyrone semi final then, might head to that. Derry still without Ballinderry contingent but i'd expect a close game.

I think I am right in saying that Derry are allowed to play their students now? Can anyone confirm? From previous years I think that's the precedent.

J70

Quote from: rrhf on January 15, 2014, 11:31:18 PM
A new era for Tyrone football beckons. If mic key let's the energy continue to flow through that team they will be a match for most.  Tyrone under the new rules are unstoppable. What a great . Add Joe sean and maybe Connor g and others from the q last few weeks with stevie on the bench. It will be tough on the lads who miss out but the football is certainly back in Tyrone

"Tyrone... are unstoppable"?!!

Well we might as well hand over all the trophies now and move on to the 2015 season!  ;D

Some of you boys tend to get a little carried away with McKenna Cup and league results. Happens every year on the board.

BennyCake

You're a Brazilian, O'Neill?  ;D

ziggysego

Quote from: BennyCake on January 16, 2014, 01:45:56 PM

You're a Brazilian, O'Neill?  ;D

We're Tyrone, not Brazil ;)
Testing Accessibility

sheamy

Quote from: God14 on January 16, 2014, 09:11:52 AM
Quote from: DennistheMenace on January 16, 2014, 09:06:23 AM

I think I am right in saying that Derry are allowed to play their students now? Can anyone confirm? From previous years I think that's the precedent.

Under rule 2.54 b) para 4, counties beginning with 'D' cannot play university players from the start. This does not apply to other counties.

Under regulation 5) published on page 282 of the gaaboard McKenna Cup thread (i.e. this), players cannot play for two teams preventing university players from rejoining their counties UNLESS they have not obeyed regulation 1) from the start in which case it's fine.

I think.

BennyHarp

I wish they'd move the championship to January / February time - Tyrone would be flying and it also leaves loads of time for club football.
That was never a square ball!!