The Official World Cup 2018 Thread

Started by Ball Hopper, November 16, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Ronaldo easily the greatest of all time. There can be no discussion on Ronaldo v Messi.

Armamike

Can we discuss Ronaldo and Maradona?
That's just, like your opinion man.

Mayo4Sam

Ger Canning - "their jerseys have their Christian names on the back"

The Saudis he's talking about
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Syferus

Brian Kerr seems to get crankier every time I hear him.

longballin

Quote from: Syferus on June 20, 2018, 05:41:56 PM
Brian Kerr seems to get crankier every time I hear him.

That's good coming from you  :D

Captain Obvious

Some awful dull matches in this World cup.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Quote from: screenexile on June 20, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
The Russian team have collectively run further in their 2 matches than any other team in the competition has done in any other game. . .

The running distances are nothing extraordinary as modern football goes. Liverpool and Man City would regluarly cover greater distances and their average over the course of a premier league season would be on par with what Russia have done so far in the world cup. It must be noted that I believe that football is rife with doping.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on June 20, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
The Russian team have collectively run further in their 2 matches than any other team in the competition has done in any other game. . .

The running distances are nothing extraordinary as modern football goes. Liverpool and Man City would regluarly cover greater distances and their average over the course of a premier league season would be on par with what Russia have done so far in the world cup. It must be noted that I believe that football is rife with doping.

+1

Captain Obvious

Spain with 83% possession and just one shot on target. The Iran blanket is heavy.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on June 20, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

Absolutely no doubt, however the substances that are in the game with that much money are probably 20/30 years off even being tested. EPO and the likes just wouldn't cut it anymore.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 20, 2018, 07:49:07 PM
Spain with 83% possession and just one shot on target. The Iran blanket is heavy.

Spain 0 Carlow 0 at HT.

laoislad

Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 20, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Spain 0 Carlow 0 at HT.
Spain 0 Man United 0 at HT
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on June 20, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 20, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Spain 0 Carlow 0 at HT.
Spain 0 Man United 0 at HT
Man Utd will probably finish higher in the group though, fourth would be no good
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Some celebrations by Iran for a goal that never was.