Fair play to Roscommon.

Started by Jinxy, April 02, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sligoman2

Another needless Roscommon related thread..
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Syferus

Quote from: sligoman2 on April 03, 2017, 03:52:35 AM

If ye ever got out of D3 ye might get a few of your own.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Syferus on April 03, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

We might well pass each other by next year, you'd never know.

Syferus

Quote from: Owenmoresider on April 03, 2017, 09:16:38 AM
Quote from: Syferus on April 03, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

We might well pass each other by next year, you'd never know.

Maybe in the ladies.

Jinxy

You're not supposed to be in there.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

sligoman2

Sy

Ye are a shambles, infighting, inconsistent and overrated.  I'm tired of reading all these stupid threads about Roscommon.  I should never have looked at this thread because I should have known better.

Just wondering when the " we beat Cavan, Cavan beat Mayo = we must be better than Mayo.

Anyways, happy Monday to ye all.

Hound

It's actually a Kildare thread.

But half of them are too clever to react, and the other half too thick to notice.

Jinxy

They've probably been mucking out all morning to be fair to them.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: sligoman2 on April 03, 2017, 11:00:34 AM
Sy

Ye are a shambles, infighting, inconsistent and overrated.  I'm tired of reading all these stupid threads about Roscommon.  I should never have looked at this thread because I should have known better.

Just wondering when the " we beat Cavan, Cavan beat Mayo = we must be better than Mayo.

We still beat ye after spotting you eight points. Imagine how much it would have been had we decided to bother for the whole match..

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Syferus on April 03, 2017, 12:44:10 PM
Sy

We still beat ye after spotting you eight points. Imagine how much it would have been had we decided to bother for the whole match..
Imagine if ye had decided to bother for the rest of that championship too.

Westside

Who did Roscommon want to face in Division 2 2018, Mayo who they never beat or Cavan who they always best?

sligoman2

Sy

[/quote

The difference is we accept we are a mediocre div 3 team ye think ye are much better than ye really are.  Imagine what would have happened if we decided to play in the second half?

Over and out

weareros

Quote from: sligoman2 on April 03, 2017, 01:21:32 PM
Sy

[/quote

The difference is we accept we are a mediocre div 3 team ye think ye are much better than ye really are.  Imagine what would have happened if we decided to play in the second half?

Over and out

I don't know any Roscommon person who thinks that. Struggling to overcome NY and getting trounced by Clare in the championship would have put to bed any such notions. The performance in the league only clarified our position. Hyde Park yesterday was a contest between the two worst teams, and both rightly went down. The win is only meaningful in that it will give the team a bit of breathing room. A good beating by Cavan as some were predicting would have confirmed the team had gone backwards, given that we usually had their measure in important games in the Evans era. It just confirmed we're neither better nor worse. I think we would be a bit better if the Dalys and Neil Collins were involved and I would like to think McStay will seek those lads out, spit on the hand, shake and sort it out. I would expect us to survive Div 2 next year. The thread was also set up by some other counties, giving us an ironical and proverbial pat on the head with all the sincerity of an old lady saying aren't your kids great to be so well behaved as mass. It will be gone soon enough, and nothing to get too excited about.

rosnarun

Wexford pulled the piuss aswell in the last 2 games make you wish them very little luck.
Its not as though wexford are inundated with big games they can afford to throw 2 of them.
If Ivan yeats still had a bookies id be checking gambling patterns
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Syferus

Quote from: sligoman2 on April 03, 2017, 01:21:32 PM
Sy

Over and out

Sickening arrogance from the county with 21 Connachts towards the one with just three, alright..