Your average Saturday night out in Cardiff

Started by GalwayBayBoy, December 01, 2009, 07:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Could be any large town or city in the UK (or Letterkenny!)

Donegal Danny

Can't open the Link from work but jesus Tony don't be running my lovely town down. St Eunan's 3 in a row.The best night out you will ever have is always a Saturday night in LK.

BerfArmagh

brilliant, guy in the pink hat & skinny bloke pulling the fat bird are hilarious

Shortso79

heading to cardiff on my stag next year

yeehaa

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Donegal Danny on December 02, 2009, 09:49:20 AM
Can't open the Link from work but jesus Tony don't be running my lovely town down. St Eunan's 3 in a row.The best night out you will ever have is always a Saturday night in LK.
I'll be there for my annual Christmas session so I can't knock it!

Anything new or exciting in the town as we inevitably end up in Sara's or Milan.

Donegal Danny

Nothing much new, the Orchard has been taken over by the same crowd that own the Pulse, but will not be open before Xmas. The Orchard has gone downhill over the last few years but was once the only spot in town for the Locals. Depends how many of you are in the group. If not too many try Mc Ginleys on the Main St for a few pints and then next door to Voodoo (Downstairs) until around 1 am. Then you can head for Milan or the Pulse. The Cavern also on Lower Main St is good, a bit like Sister Sara's but you might like a change of scenery.

The Worker

Heading to cardiff next weekend, anyone advise any spots that are worth visiting?

fitzroyalty

Quote from: The Worker on June 05, 2010, 11:01:35 AM
Heading to cardiff next weekend, anyone advise any spots that are worth visiting?
Have you's decided whos gonna be babysitting charlie stubbs?

The Worker

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 05, 2010, 11:41:30 AM
Quote from: The Worker on June 05, 2010, 11:01:35 AM
Have you's decided whos gonna be babysitting charlie stubbs?

every man for himsellfffffffffffffffffffffffff fitz!

Archie Mitchell

Cardiff is some spot! Charlie Stubbs, Stiffler, JimStynes, Our Nail Loney, Corn02 etc all took it to a new level.