European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

All the English teams apart from Spurs should  be qualifying for the second round.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Syferus

Utd, City and Liverpool got easy draws. Chelsea could have a bit of trouble with Roma.

Spurs will do well to win more than two games, while Celtic have every chance of losing all six.

Boycey

I think ye are overstating the case for Dortmund a little??

Cunny Funt

Of the British clubs Man United,Liverpool,Man City should finish in the top two in their groups. Chelsea,Tottenham have a battle on their hands with Roma,Dortmund in their groups while Celtic might finish 3rd in their group.

StGallsGAA

Happy enough for Unite and as a pot 3 team I doubt if Liverpool could've hand picked a handier group.  Stinker for Celtic.

Syferus

Quote from: Boycey on August 24, 2017, 06:04:14 PM
I think ye are overstating the case for Dortmund a little??

Dortmund are a seasoned CL team. Spurs have done feck all in the CL besides lose, and have managed to weaken their squad in this transfer window. Dortmund will finish above them.

Boycey

United and Liverpool in Moscow in the same week would be a worry to police I'd say and more importantly two loads of mad Russians in the North West of England in the same week will defo worry English police.

imtommygunn

If any of them start any trouble in moscow they'll be very sorry boys. The moscow police wouldn't take any prisoners.

Celtic in big diffs again but realistically in pot 4 no draw was going to be favourable. They must try and do well and get in pot 3.

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on August 24, 2017, 08:46:19 PM
United and Liverpool in Moscow in the same week would be a worry to police I'd say and more importantly two loads of mad Russians in the North West of England in the same week will defo worry English police.

Maybe they'll join forces like the Welsh and the English did in France for the Euro's

Milltown Row2

Utd and Liverpool have not been in this cup for a while! Some lads thinking they are already in the last 16!! Going to be a lot of posts brought back to embarrass some experts..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggy90

What a wonderful person you are laoislad.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

gallsman

Madrid beaten at home tonight by Betis via a 94th minute winner. First time in 74 games Madrid haven't scored. Ronaldo was terrible.