?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Syferus

Quote from: Hectic on August 05, 2017, 05:05:24 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 05, 2017, 04:49:19 PM
Those Warsaw fans are pure white nationalist knackers. We shouldn't be giving them attention here.

Preying on the past for anger and resentment only reminds me of the worst excesses of both sides in the north.

Yeah a lot more convenient for some to forget history......

You don't forget, you move the fúck on.

The Germans who are alive now had nothing to do with anyone being killed anywhere during WW2, just as the kids of nationalists from the 70's don't inherit their parents' sins. Don't praise things intended to sow division.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Syferus on August 05, 2017, 08:02:43 PM
Those Warsaw fans are pure white nationalist knackers. We shouldn't be giving them attention here.

Preying on the past for anger and resentment only reminds me of the worst excesses of both sides in the north.

The Germans who are alive now had nothing to do with anyone being killed anywhere during WW2, just as the kids of nationalists from the 70's don't inherit their parents' sins. Don't praise things intended to sow division.

You really do know feck all about living through any conflict you dope!! Stop talking crap
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

playwiththewind1st

"Listen, don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it alright".

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Main Street on August 05, 2017, 12:36:44 AM
Legia Warsaw fans pull no punches when it comes to a commemoration display banner  :D

Warsaw uprising

Doesn't look like a banner.  Looks like the pic has been superimposed over the 1944 display by fans? 

Hectic

Quote from: Syferus on August 05, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

I just said it was an impressive tiffo.

Wildweasel74

Why is that display not right what happened?

Main Street

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 06, 2017, 09:01:20 PM
Why is that display not right what happened?
For a start it was the German army, not Germans per se, that massacred the citizens and I'd assume there were more nationalities than Germans in that army.
Secondly there's a hint of anti-German sentiment about it :)

Though the two teams participated in the tribute to the massacre, the nature of the tribute was deemed to be political/non football related  and Uefa fined Legia the usual fee.

an léirmheastóir

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Targetman

Think he's made it known he'd prefer to come back to Celtic, hope this can be sorted out, would be a good boost before crucial champions league qualifier

T Fearon

Good win tonight,against admittedly weak opposition, and great to see Anthony Ralston getting and making the most of a first team opportunity.

It would be wonderful and truly worthy of admiration and recognition, if the invincibles could remain invincible,domestically and in Europe for all of the calendar year,2017.That would truly put Brendan in the pantheon with Jock Stein and fast track him even to a statue at Celtic Park immediately.

MoChara

Quote from: T Fearon on August 08, 2017, 10:57:51 PM
Good win tonight,against admittedly weak opposition, and great to see Anthony Ralston getting and making the most of a first team opportunity.

It would be wonderful and truly worthy of admiration and recognition, if the invincibles could remain invincible,domestically and in Europe for all of the calendar year,2017.That would truly put Brendan in the pantheon with Jock Stein and fast track him even to a statue at Celtic Park immediately.

You don't go far enough I reckon rename the jock stein stand after big Rodger the Dodger

blewuporstuffed

Some goal from Tierney tonight.
He looks a cracking player.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either