Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

StGallsGAA

A free kick by Griffiths that Messi would be proud of.  Take a bow son!

Targetman

Yep an absolute belter, a wee handy one away in Paris on Wednesday, park the Eurostar!!

Over the Bar

Quote from: rrhf on November 16, 2017, 06:38:10 AM
How many years of league records until Celtic equal rangers in a row record. That surely the next big thing for Celtic
Not sure how you do a face-palm but this needs one. FFS 'Rangers in a row record'...WTF ???

Avondhu star

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on November 16, 2017, 08:52:51 AM
How many years of league records until Celtic equal rangers in a row record. That surely the next big thing for Celtic

Rangers equaled Celtic's record in the 90s. Their aim will be 10 in a row to beat the old record.

Maybe it's time to remove some of the titles the Huns won  by corruption
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

From the Bunker

If they do it this year they will be up to 7 in a row! Not far to go!

illdecide

Just leaving now for Paris, should be a formality for Celtic a nice we 2-0 win and move onto cup final this Sunday :P. In all seriousness PSG will have one eye on Monaco this weekend and i just hope they rest a few of their superstars and Celtic have the game of their lives and get stuck into them and get a nice we 1-1, would be massive for Celtic but suppose i need to stop dreaming. A team that beats us 5-0 at CP will no doubt be looking to carry out the same punishment.
A good performance like we did against Munich and get to Hampden on Sunday and put Well in their box as we play them 3 times in a few weeks so can't afford to give them a sniff...COYBIG
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on November 21, 2017, 11:54:02 AM
Just leaving now for Paris, should be a formality for Celtic a nice we 2-0 win and move onto cup final this Sunday :P. In all seriousness PSG will have one eye on Monaco this weekend and i just hope they rest a few of their superstars and Celtic have the game of their lives and get stuck into them and get a nice we 1-1, would be massive for Celtic but suppose i need to stop dreaming. A team that beats us 5-0 at CP will no doubt be looking to carry out the same punishment.
A good performance like we did against Munich and get to Hampden on Sunday and put Well in their box as we play them 3 times in a few weeks so can't afford to give them a sniff...COYBIG

After PSG the next three games are all against Motherwell if I remember rightly

tonto1888

Im genuinely worried about the result tonight

clarshack

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 22, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

will likely be another 0-5. just have to take it on the chin and move on and also hope that Anderlecht don't get anything at home this evening.

clarshack

Orior

Quote from: clarshack on November 22, 2017, 12:31:37 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on November 22, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

will likely be another 0-5. just have to take it on the chin and move on and also hope that Anderlecht don't get anything at home this evening.

Looking more like an 8-1
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Cunny Funt

Celtic made PSG angry by taking the early lead.

T Fearon

Main Street

That game just emphasises the gap in class between an elite team and a 4th seeded team. The most important result of the night was Bayern beating Anderlecht when they had nothing but pride to play for, there was a brief moment of anxiety when Anderlecht drew level late on but was deemed to be an offside goal.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 22, 2017, 09:27:57 PM
Painful.

Very much so but not unexpected.
Hopefully we do the business in the ne t game and can get a wee run on the EL