1 (0.9%)
Last 16
7 (6.1%)
Third in the group and Europa League
32 (27.8%)
Bottom of the group
39 (33.9%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread  (Read 804813 times)

an léirmheastóir

• View Profile
Re: The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread
« Reply #12255 on: August 08, 2017, 09:23:17 AM »
Welcome back Patrick Roberts

Hectic

• View Profile
« Reply #12256 on: August 08, 2017, 09:43:24 AM »

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #12257 on: August 08, 2017, 10:28:53 PM »
Welcome back Patrick Roberts

Hopefully.

Southampton in for him now! Oh dear. :-X
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Targetman

• View Profile
« Reply #12258 on: August 08, 2017, 10:45:41 PM »
Think he's made it known he'd prefer to come back to Celtic, hope this can be sorted out, would be a good boost before crucial champions league qualifier

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #12259 on: August 08, 2017, 10:57:51 PM »
Good win tonight,against admittedly weak opposition, and great to see Anthony Ralston getting and making the most of a first team opportunity.

It would be wonderful and truly worthy of admiration and recognition, if the invincibles could remain invincible,domestically and in Europe for all of the calendar year,2017.That would truly put Brendan in the pantheon with Jock Stein and fast track him even to a statue at Celtic Park immediately.

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #12260 on: August 08, 2017, 11:12:10 PM »
Good win tonight,against admittedly weak opposition, and great to see Anthony Ralston getting and making the most of a first team opportunity.

It would be wonderful and truly worthy of admiration and recognition, if the invincibles could remain invincible,domestically and in Europe for all of the calendar year,2017.That would truly put Brendan in the pantheon with Jock Stein and fast track him even to a statue at Celtic Park immediately.

You don't go far enough I reckon rename the jock stein stand after big Rodger the Dodger

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
« Reply #12261 on: August 08, 2017, 11:29:39 PM »
Some goal from Tierney tonight.
He looks a cracking player.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12262 on: August 09, 2017, 12:05:41 AM »

I think it's on T! Surely you can see a chink in Madrids armour after tonight's game.. I'm surprised the board hasn't called you up for some sort of job at the club. Water carrier or boot boy
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

playwiththewind1st

• View Profile
« Reply #12263 on: August 09, 2017, 01:33:07 PM »

Hectic

• View Profile
« Reply #12264 on: August 09, 2017, 02:12:07 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40874570

Whatever is the world coming to?

Poor form alright.  I wonder is that the bar at the back of the main stand where a match ticket gains you entry.

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #12265 on: August 10, 2017, 09:15:42 AM »
The Casuals at their work again, they leave their mark by slashing your face. I thought it was dying off but clearly not. That was a massive thing in late 80's and 90's, i was actually chased around Celtic Pk one Sat by the Hibs casuals on London Rd side. All i was doing was sitting on a grass bank eating chips with 4-5 lads and I was told to run by the fellas i was with, lucky they were to slow because i'm not fast (actually got closer to Celtic Pk and the backed off). The amount of fellas you see in Scotland that have deep scars on the sides of their face is unreal in Scotland.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MoChara

• View Profile
« Reply #12266 on: August 10, 2017, 11:06:08 AM »
The Casuals at their work again, they leave their mark by slashing your face. I thought it was dying off but clearly not. That was a massive thing in late 80's and 90's, i was actually chased around Celtic Pk one Sat by the Hibs casuals on London Rd side. All i was doing was sitting on a grass bank eating chips with 4-5 lads and I was told to run by the fellas i was with, lucky they were to slow because i'm not fast (actually got closer to Celtic Pk and the backed off). The amount of fellas you see in Scotland that have deep scars on the sides of their face is unreal in Scotland.

Look at Tommy Flanagan the Scottish fella out of Sons Of Anarchy and braveheart he got slashed outside a night club.

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #12267 on: August 10, 2017, 12:40:50 PM »
Not known to happen in the Hospitality Suites all the same.Will have to watch myself up there in future.

Meanwhile I'm seeing Brendan Rodgers in a whole new perspective as I read the recently published book on his first season at Celtic.The effort,work,ability to get people to buy into his philosophy,and ability to remain calm under pressure are all definitely worthy of admiration

Applesisapples

• View Profile
« Reply #12268 on: August 10, 2017, 12:59:30 PM »
Not known to happen in the Hospitality Suites all the same.Will have to watch myself up there in future.

Meanwhile I'm seeing Brendan Rodgers in a whole new perspective as I read the recently published book on his first season at Celtic.The effort,work,ability to get people to buy into his philosophy,and ability to remain calm under pressure are all definitely worthy of admiration
Somebody bring me a chair!!!

Franko

• View Profile
« Reply #12269 on: August 10, 2017, 01:31:08 PM »

Still left the wife for a young thing though.