NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Oraisteach

Hard to evaluate the trade without seeing your full roster, but if you're struggling, I'm guessing that besides Gurley your team is so-so, in which case you're getting three serviceable players for Gurley.  Cobb's value is diminished without Rodgers.  Fitzgerald is solid, even with Stanton, Gronkowski is a football magnet, and in a PPR set-up, McKinnon will get you some points.  So, I'd probably accept that trade, if I were in your spot.

gallsman

I debated all week over whether to start Wilson or Watson at QB. Watson set to be Fantasy QB god but figured Seattle maybe too big an ask this early in his career. Wilson turned in 41.6. Watson? 41.8.

Oraisteach

gallsman

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 30, 2017, 01:37:29 AM
Nice dilemma to have, gallsman

Managed to flip Watson! Watson and Kelce for Bell and Jordan Reed. He'd only give me Bell if I included Kelce, who I struggled to give up as I love him and think he's brilliant. I have Cameron Brate who's the 4th ranked TE so can't complain. Reed good back up if he could ever stay healthy!

Tony Baloney

Another week goes by and more points lost. My DEF team were on a Bye week. :-[

Oraisteach

Watson and Kelce are a lot to give up.  I have Reed in another league, but he is virtually worthless because he is so injury-prone.  Besides Bell, who else do you have?

gallsman

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 31, 2017, 11:50:17 PM
Watson and Kelce are a lot to give up.  I have Reed in another league, but he is virtually worthless because he is so injury-prone.  Besides Bell, who else do you have?

Watson and Kelce a lot to give up but with Wilson as well I have the one and two ranked QBs, so I'm giving up only a superfluous asset alongside Kelce. Brate will be ample replacement for Kelce although James could do with picking things up.

I'm also looking to swap Jordan Howard and JuJu Smith-Schuster for Antonio brown. Roster would then be Wilson, Bell, Chris Thompson, Tevin Coleman, Brown, Dez, Amari Cooper, Brate and Reed. I think that's pretty solid business, no?

Oraisteach

With Wilson already on your squad, that's an entirely different proposition. 

gallsman

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 01, 2017, 12:08:26 AM
With Wilson already on your squad, that's an entirely different proposition.

Thought you knew, was continuing the conversation from the other night!

Watson has two games against the Colts so plenty interested in him. Tried to get people to bite on Wilson instead but it wasn't happening. Offered Watson and Coleman for Bell but he insisted on Kelce so I asked for Reed for some insurance and he agreed. If Reed could just get healthy he's the third best TE in the league after Gronk and Kelce. Until his next concussion of course.

Oraisteach

Sorry, it slipped my mind.  If you pull off the Brown deal, that would be quite a coup.  Strong lineup.  What's your team name and record?

gallsman

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 01, 2017, 12:18:51 AM
Sorry, it slipped my mind.  If you pull off the Brown deal, that would be quite a coup.  Strong lineup.  What's your team name and record?

Not a GAABoard league. Guy who has Brown has just lost Zeke so he needs RB help and is a big Bears fan so hopefully Howard (especially with Foxball being on ultra conservative mode now Trubisky is starting) tempts him.

gallsman

Would people here trade Antonio Brown and Chris Thompson for Leonard Fournette and Will Fuller?

AZOffaly

I'm wary of Fuller. He's only got a handful of catches, and about 7 of them have been touchdowns! That's not sustainable surely.

magpie seanie

It's a reasonably fair trade. As the previous posters have alluded to Fuller won't keep up his TD rate and Thompson is much more valuable in a PPR league than a standard scoring one. Would need to see who else you have to say whether I'd do it. In PPR it would be hard to let go of Brown and Thompson as Fournette, though a beat, doesn't catch many passes.

gallsman

Lolololol, Watson injured about ten minutes after I traded him and Kelce for Bell and Reed