Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Out of that 300 what are you actually getting if you do a speed test. I have 100 with Vodafone and tend to get between 57 and 66.

laoislad

I've never actually bothered to check. It's about 90 over wifi.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on December 20, 2016, 01:24:11 PM

Never noticed any issues with it anyway? Pixellating or buffering?

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 20, 2016, 01:31:04 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 20, 2016, 01:24:11 PM

Never noticed any issues with it anyway? Pixellating or buffering?
On Sportsmania? I hardly ever get any issues. There are loads of links for the same game even if you have issues with one anyway.

take_yer_points

Quote from: Boycey on December 20, 2016, 01:02:03 PM
You can put it on as many devices as you like, even watch it through a browser. You are limited to using it only on one device at a time though.

Lurganblue - I've no bother with HD maybe ur internet speed not good enough.

Cheers Boycey

lurganblue

Yeah i would assume that it's an internet problem for me rather than anything to do with sportsmania.  I'm with talktalk, but i havent ran a speed test.  HD would tend to play then boot me out after a short while.  SD never buffers or boots me out so cant complain.

gallsman

Sportsmania have really shit the bed the last week or so.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on December 31, 2016, 04:08:50 PM
Sportsmania have really shit the bed the last week or so.

It had a major outage on St Stephens Day during the footie, I used it a few times since to watch darts with no trouble. Is it down again today??

gallsman

It's back but was down for about 90 mins. Suspect they took on a rake of new subscribers as Christmas presents and don't have the infrastructure to support it.

Boycey

Twitter backs up ur thoughts... not taking anymore new members. It seems some people got away with it today, the earlier you were logged in the less problems u had. Might be worth remembering that as a quick fix in the short term.

laoislad

Quote from: gallsman on December 31, 2016, 05:08:40 PM
It's back but was down for about 90 mins. Suspect they took on a rake of new subscribers as Christmas presents and don't have the infrastructure to support it.
Freezed on me half way through the Rangers game and didn't come back until near end of Chelsea game. Back working fine now for the Pool.

snoopdog

Went down about 35 mins into Utd game back about 60 mins.

Boycey

https://m.facebook.com/groups/493764607464607/

Join that group for all the latest info. Willow Willo is the guy who runs Sportsmania, he seems a genuine guy

Smokin Joe

Quote from: Boycey on December 31, 2016, 07:55:56 PM
https://m.facebook.com/groups/493764607464607/

Join that group for all the latest info. Willow Willo is the guy who runs Sportsmania, he seems a genuine guy

And for those of us that don't use Facebook?

I tried to get on at 4pm today and it wouldn't work for me at all.

Boycey

Dunno   ;D I never even knew about the group til today, I saw it on another forum and thought it might help a few out. If I have a problem I usually search on twitter if it's a big problem you can be sure others will be tweeting about it too.

They got some abuse today, I wonder what people expect for the money they're paying? It's bound to go tits up at some point?