You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parttimeexile

The break in the middle of a film for the news. That really pisses me off.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Fishbat on September 06, 2007, 10:09:10 PM
"Dear Mr Fishbat...
Ref:
"When out fishing having spent 30 minutes setting up a rig then firing the whole lot into a bush at the far side of the river like a ballix and losing everything"

Sorry, can you explain that to me in more detail?"

Not a fisherman eh?  Trying to cast a deadbait under an overhang, misjudging it and getting the whole lot wrapped round a branch after spending at least a half hour footerin to get it right, really gives ye that sinking feeling -  rapidly followed by the John McEnroe impersonations

then firing the whole lot into a bush at the far side of the river  :P :P :P :P

Sorry if that was too subtle for you!!!! Stick to holding your rod in your hand

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

The gobshites standing behind the sky news reporter in Portimao waving at the camera while talking into their phones saying "can you see me on telly"
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SuperSub

UTV,BBC and Sky talking about Ireland being the best of the four "Home" nations at the Rugby World Cup....

The Real Laoislad

The Late Late Show what a load of shite
You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 07, 2007, 09:30:24 AM
Dickheads, who drive around, usually during the day with their fog lights on  >:(
It doesnt make your little shit box look any faster, it just makes you look stupid.

It is illegal to have your fog lights on unless there is fog.

However many countries are now making it mandatory to have dip lights on even in daytime.
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Gobshites defacing the Irish flag by writing stupid slogans like "Davy Keogh says Hello"
There is also one behind the goal tonight with Homer and Bart Simpson on it..Have they no respect for the tri-colour?
It really annoys me too be honest
You'll Never Walk Alone.

wrecked_em

Quote from: pedro on September 06, 2007, 10:47:55 PM
That f**king 'Daft Dave and his million tiles for liquidation' ads.I mean WTF?? >:( >:(
The worst thing about it is I didn't really notice it until one of the lads at work mentioned it to me and now it seems like I'm hearing it everywhere.

I'm just getting pissed off now writing this!

agreed!!!!!!! irritating f**ker

SuperSub

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 08, 2007, 08:20:50 PM
Gobshites defacing the Irish flag by writing stupid slogans like "Davy Keogh says Hello"
There is also one behind the goal tonight with Homer and Bart Simpson on it..Have they no respect for the tri-colour?
It really annoys me too be honest

Yeah i hate that too

Hurler on the Bitch

Yeah the Davy Keogh says hello thing went out of fashion with square cocks - I should know as I have one too. The whole OLE OLE OLE shite gives me the heeby jeebys ..

5 Sams

Quote from: rafasarmy on September 10, 2007, 02:32:28 PM
c***ts in their BMW's and Mercs and other high powered cars who think they have the god given right to drive like maniacs on the road because their car is better than yours..
I'm on the motorways alot thru work and the amount of these type of cars who bully you into letting them pass you is unreal.Even on Dual carriageways they will drive right up to your bumper and flash the lights until you pull over they even do it when you yourself are passing out a line of lorries and have no way of pulling over.

When dickheads like that are sitting right up your arse just switch on your tail lights and watch them shit themselves. :o
The Aristocrat Years

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Youngwans who shift each other on the pavement  and don't get out of your way as your out for a evening walk
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 10, 2007, 11:22:56 PM
Youngwans who shift each other on the pavement  and don't get out of your way as your out for a evening walk
I was going to post that this evening and then I forgot!

Couldnt get into a shop this evening with two up against the door, tongues down each others throats, hands everywhere!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?