Croke Park Model

Started by CoTyrone, June 10, 2012, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoTyrone

jamesimcanespy

Very nice! Wisht I had the disposable income for that sort of finery.

ziggysego

Great looking wee model. Must start saving.
Testing Accessibility

rosnarun

welcome  cotyrone
1st post and your selling something are you peter mckenna in disguise?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

stephenite

Any craic

Maybe get a better look at the model on this short video - http://tinyurl.com/c77pxb3 - I like the idea of a club giving it as a special presentation

Onion Bag

seen one in the oneills shop on display and no way are they worth £125, the quality is not great and way too small, way over priced

£50-£60 would be more than enough for them
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Nally Stand

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 26, 2012, 05:26:53 PM
seen one in the oneills shop on display and no way are they worth £125, the quality is not great and way too small, way over priced

Couldn't disagree more. Incredible detail and are a good solid weight.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Saffrongael

They are a heap of shite, not worth the money.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

CitySlicker11

Good effort and would be nice touch for a club presentation night etc, but feel they are overpriced.

laoislad

If I bought one I'd take the Hill out of it and build a new 3 tier stand in its place the way it should have been done.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Onion Bag

Quote from: Nally Stand on July 26, 2012, 06:13:50 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on July 26, 2012, 05:26:53 PM

Couldn't disagree more. Incredible detail and are a good solid weight.

The solid weight is the thick mahogany base, the rest seems to be made of a very light plastic/fibre glass

Way over priced, I seen them advertised and was going to buy one for the aul fella but after seeing it, no way, not for £125
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Tony Baloney

Seriously who in this day and age would want that in their house?! Clubrooms yes, but the house!

No thanks Jerome  ;)