Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our_fella

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 05, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
His name all over social media now. Sick ****.

Care to tell? Havent seen it on fb yet!

RedHand88

Is he under 18? Is that why they can't report? Careful about spreading a name, legalities aside you can't even be sure it's him!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 05, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

Is he under 18? Is that why they can't report? Careful about spreading a name, legalities aside you can't even be sure it's him!
He is 25. I have no intention of putting a name on the board. Looks like a right sc**bag if he's the correct lad being named.

Orior

Clearly there is something wrong with that individual.

Possibly he needs help, as well as prison.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hereiam

I'm sorry but if there were ever a case for bringing back the death penalty this is it. Why should tax payers money be spent on keeping this piece of scum alive. There has been a couple of recent cases where wee babies have come to a sorry end at the hands of these types of pond life, all should be put down if you ask me.

Franko

Christ.  There are no words to adequately describe the depravity of this.  It is without doubt one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard.

As an aside though, (I'm not referring to any of the posters here, because they've been relatively restrained in their comments on this individual) it always surprises me how inventive people get when dreaming up punishments for people like this.  The whole "If I had an hour with him I'd do a, b and c with x, y and z implements" thing.  Social media is rife with it.  Weird stuff.

Minder

Quote from: Franko on October 05, 2018, 04:57:04 PM
Christ.  There are no words to adequately describe the depravity of this.  It is without doubt one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard.

As an aside though, (I'm not referring to any of the posters here, because they've been relatively restrained in their comments on this individual) it always surprises me how inventive people get when dreaming up punishments for people like this.  The whole "If I had an hour with him I'd do a, b and c with x, y and z implements" thing.  Social media is rife with it.  Weird stuff.

Yeah apparently the Facebook pitchfork mob are on his Facebook dreaming up all sorts of ways to do him in. Obviously horrific but let's wait and see if it's exactly as it seems.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

macdanger2

Quote from: Dire Ear on October 05, 2018, 01:44:25 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45757510
County Down: Two-week-old baby in hospital after sexual assault
sweet fck

Jesus, unbelievable stuff. He can't be right in the head

Tony Baloney

Now that everyone is on his case the likelihood of him getting a fair trial seems pretty slim. How on earth do you find 12 people who don't want him shot in the back of the head let alone give him a fair crack of the whip?!

RedHand88

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 05, 2018, 08:51:22 PM
Now that everyone is on his case the likelihood of him getting a fair trial seems pretty slim. How on earth do you find 12 people who don't want him shot in the back of the head let alone give him a fair crack of the whip?!

This is what the idiots who share his photo all over social media don't realise

David McKeown

Quote from: Hereiam on October 05, 2018, 04:32:25 PM
I'm sorry but if there were ever a case for bringing back the death penalty this is it. Why should tax payers money be spent on keeping this piece of scum alive. There has been a couple of recent cases where wee babies have come to a sorry end at the hands of these types of pond life, all should be put down if you ask me.

I've heard this argument a lot recently and it costs an absolute fortune to execute people in the modern day. No matter what we think executions would have to be done humanely to comply with international legal obligations, further appellate safe guards would need put in place. It's not going to save money killing someone no matter how heinous their crime. I was reading a report recently that in Oregon it costs twice as much to execute someone as it does to incarcerate them for life. That factored in court costs, prison costs etc

Cost isn't the only reason I oppose the death penalty but I can at least see where people are coming from with some of their supporting arguments. I can't on cost
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Dire Ear

Don't find it creepy at all, rather touching

seafoid

Quote from: Dire Ear on October 09, 2018, 05:23:32 PM
Don't find it creepy at all, rather touching
There is a famous song that is very old about the phenomenon

https://youtu.be/N8mU8kBvSnI
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU