All Ireland Gaelic Football Final 2014 Kerry v Donegal

Started by rrhf, August 31, 2014, 10:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Rossfan on October 03, 2014, 10:21:03 PM
Time to lock this thread as it's beginning to look like a row between 4 year olds.

It is only a bit of craic. Chill out.

randomusername

Donaghy left Tyrone as he couldn't get on the under-8 team because he was too naturally talented and tall.

mlcollins

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 03, 2014, 10:12:17 PM
I'm sure 'they shot the wrong mlcollins' was said on this thread before, but I'll say it now anyway.
Is that a threat Farrandeelin, or are you just a keyboard warrior, Knockmore, LOL.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: mlcollins on October 03, 2014, 10:34:05 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 03, 2014, 10:12:17 PM
I'm sure 'they shot the wrong mlcollins' was said on this thread before, but I'll say it now anyway.
Is that a threat Farrandeelin, or are you just a keyboard warrior, Knockmore, LOL.

lets keep it light lads. No need for shooting talk.

I want to see what the nordie lads have off the back foot.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: randomusername on October 03, 2014, 10:32:30 PM
Donaghy left Tyrone as he couldn't get on the under-8 team because he was too naturally talented and tall.

Sure our under-8's are taller than Tyrone seniors  ;D

Ye are not exactly known for ye're high fielders are ye.

randomusername

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on October 03, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

Bear in mind Canavan's 5'1"

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: randomusername on October 03, 2014, 10:45:31 PM

I tried "view" -> "zoom" and I still couldn't make out who was in that picture.

randomusername

Donaghy's dad should've been on the Sunday Game:

"If Kieran Donaghy was living in Tyrone within another year or two, maturing and reading the game better, Tyrone could possibly go on to win a five-in-a-row.

Donaghy senior is predicting that his younger son Conor (20) could be the next 'starlet' to emerge from the Kingdom.

"He's an even bigger cub than Kieran and a great basketball player.

"I guarantee within six months he'll be on the Kerry senior panel or I'll throw myself into the lakes of Killarney!"

mlcollins

Quote from: mlcollins on October 03, 2014, 10:49:05 PM

Sure our under-8's are taller than Tyrone seniors  ;D A line up that would not be out of place In the local nick  ;)

A line up that wouldn't look out of place in the local nick  ;D

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on October 03, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

ok, "view" -> "zoom" -> "400%" worked...those lads are tiny.

McMenamins legs ... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BennyCake

Quote from: mlcollins on October 03, 2014, 10:04:13 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 03, 2014, 09:47:22 PM
Quote from: mlcollins on October 03, 2014, 08:29:26 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 03, 2014, 06:36:46 PM
Quote from: mlcollins on October 03, 2014, 05:25:13 PM
Ignorance must be an affliction, what Kerry poster said we were the saviours of our game,we are only interested in winning all-Irelands, What Kerry poster said this was an appealing game, it was dire but we don't give a damn, after all our years playing the nordies we at last used our noggins and played them at their own game and now will continue to do so but the thing is and this is where we are truly the aristocrats of the game we can revert to type and play the beautiful game when we need to against real footballing counties because we have the natural skill and technique but as I posted before we are now well able and adroit at playing in the sewer with ye lot and remember winning is all due to inches and remember a win is a win is a win,   37 and counting. Life is good, what's it like in nordie land Benny, i'd say it's fairly bitter  ;)

Anyone can play beautiful football against Waterford, Clare or Tipperary. Even those Dromintee lads in their jeans could manage that.

What are you bittering about? What I said is all facts.

So the way Kerry play is the only way to play football? Wise up. 12 years ago, Kerry were made to think outside the box about how to play Ulster teams. The game evolved, as it always has, and yet it took Kerry 12 years to beat an Ulster team at their peak (albeit with a lucky goal). I would get down off that high horse, because you'll be knocked off it as quickly as any other AI winner this last 20 years has.
20 years, you're having a laugh, what about Kerrys two in a row, circa 2006/2007, I know the average nordie is obsessed with revisionism but this brings it to a new level,  ;D

Yes, one back to back in 25 years. The point is an AI winner one year, dumped out on your arse the next. And sometimes it's a fine line.

Now, feel free to respond to my other points. I won't hold my breath though.
Give it up, you are only babbling now, pathetic.

Just as I thought.

randomusername

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on October 03, 2014, 10:54:44 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on October 03, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

ok, "view" -> "zoom" -> "400%" worked...those lads are tiny.

McMenamins legs ... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How did they manage to defeat the mighty Kingdom?? It's inspiring really, like a real-life Lord of the Rings.

randomusername

Quote from: mlcollins on October 03, 2014, 10:55:52 PM
Quote from: randomusername on October 03, 2014, 10:51:01 PM
Donaghy's dad should've been on the Sunday Game:

"If Kieran Donaghy was living in Tyrone within another year or two, maturing and reading the game better, Tyrone could possibly go on to win a five-in-a-row.

Donaghy senior is predicting that his younger son Conor (20) could be the next 'starlet' to emerge from the Kingdom.

"He's an even bigger cub than Kieran and a great basketball player. That's in bad taste re: Kierans father, you're a funny man, aren't you, hilarious.

"I guarantee within six months he'll be on the Kerry senior panel or I'll throw myself into the lakes of Killarney!"

You'll figure it out

BennyHarp

Thanks for the memories, lads. Keep the pictures coming. That would be some 7 a side outfit. And to think, Ricey, with those legs, put the shits up every Kerry forward for a generation.  ;D They must look back now and think, "what was I so afraid of?" Good times!!
That was never a square ball!!

BennyCake

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on October 03, 2014, 09:54:03 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 03, 2014, 09:47:22 PM

Yes, one back to back in 25 years. The point is an AI winner one year, dumped out on your arse the next. And sometimes it's a fine line.

Good to see you finally acknowledge the difficulty of winning back-to-back and accepting our point that it is the true mark of champions.

I knew we'd get through to you eventually.

Winning back to back wasn't the issue. I was merely pointing out that the vast majority of AI winners will be beat the next year.

The width of a post was the difference. You make it sound like Donegal aren't fit to play on the same pitch as Kerry, such is their superior skill and athleticism.