Cycling

Started by Jimmy, February 18, 2010, 10:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

See Letterkenny? Man Philip Deignan made his debut for Sky in the TDU warm up crit.

bennydorano

Jesus, Cadel's in some nick, great stage win and looks the TDU winner. Left Richie Porte for dead on the Queen stage major climb - both targeting the Giro too.

bennydorano

Rictchie Porte restores the natural order on the TDU with a good win on a great stage, Gerrans overhauls Cadel, 1sec in it with a sprint stage left.

gerry

jens voigt was unreal today i thought and after he got caught he attacked again.  looking forward to seeing him this year when he has nothing to lose or no contract to sign for next year.  evans must have thought that he had it when he dropped gerrans on the last climb.  hopefully deignan has done enough to get a start for the giro on home ground in may
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

Quote from: Gazzler on January 25, 2014, 08:33:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfdvIfT8H5c&feature=youtu.be

i seen that earlier but i know that violence is not the answer but the cyclist was being a bit of a p***k
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Mayo4Sam

70k today in as bad a weather as I've been out on. Went over the windy gap to castlebar, had about 10 mins of gales with hailstones head on
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

bennydorano

After last weekend i wasn't going through it again today, fook that.

gallsman

Lads, a mate of mine set out a few weeks ago to cycle from Dublin to Beijing to raise money for Crumlin Children's hospital. HE's currently banged up in Luxemburg with a bust knee. Take a look at how he's getting on:

http://dublin2beijing.com/

bennydorano

Early on the season and all that it is it looks increasingly likely that Cavendish's days as Top Sprinter are over. Kittel looks deadly, winning 3 in Dubai, including getting over a few bumps in yesterday's stage.

Milltown Row2

Friend trying to talk me into doing a stage of the Giro d'Italia when it comes to Belfast, is it 160 miles? Any takers??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2014, 09:02:28 PM
Friend trying to talk me into doing a stage of the Giro d'Italia when it comes to Belfast, is it 160 miles? Any takers??

Sky have signed me up for it! Id do it again if i had to though

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on February 08, 2014, 09:23:39 PM

Not the real one the one that is opened for the amateurs!!! Groups of 50 at a time I think, there are 2000 doing it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2014, 09:52:59 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 08, 2014, 09:23:39 PM

Not the real one the one that is opened for the amateurs!!! Groups of 50 at a time I think, there are 2000 doing it

Where do u sign up?

Milltown Row2