TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Biographical film about Diego Maradona tonight on channel 4 at 9pm.

Boycey

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 21, 2020, 04:53:45 PM

Meant to post about it this morning, anyone who's not seen it do whatever you need to be in front of the TV tonight. It's absolutely bonkers. The pressure he lived under must have been intolerable...

straightred

Just finished season 3 of Money Heist on Netflix. Enjoyed it and the ending was left hanging for season 4 (out in april)

macdanger2

Quote from: Boycey on March 21, 2020, 05:03:38 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 21, 2020, 04:53:45 PM

Meant to post about it this morning, anyone who's not seen it do whatever you need to be in front of the TV tonight. It's absolutely bonkers. The pressure he lived under must have been intolerable...

Watched it earlier, very good

Newbridge Exile

A different genre but I have really enjoyed watching" Lemony Snicket's a series of unfortunate events" on Netflix with my son the last few days , Neil Patrick Harris is brilliant as Count Olaf in it

dec

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on March 22, 2020, 11:34:54 AM
A different genre but I have really enjoyed watching" Lemony Snicket's a series of unfortunate events" on Netflix with my son the last few days , Neil Patrick Harris is brilliant as Count Olaf in it

We enjoyed that as well as a family, I haven't seen much else like it, kid/young teen friendly but also smart.

lurganblue

Just finished The Hunters on Amazon.  I absolutely loved the first few episodes but I feel it maybe began to lose the run of itself.  Wouldn't be too fussed on the ending of the series.

I did enjoy the quirkiness of the show even though it was dealing with some horrific matters.

J70

Watching "Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness" on Netflix.

Its awesome!

gerrykeegan

Only just watched the first episode of Tiger King. Bonkers.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

BennyCake

Been rewatching The IT Crowd recently.

Forgot how bloody good it was.

screenexile

Quote from: dec on March 22, 2020, 03:00:29 PM
Quote from: Newbridge Exile on March 22, 2020, 11:34:54 AM

We enjoyed that as well as a family, I haven't seen much else like it, kid/young teen friendly but also smart.

Started it with my kids. . . it's very dark but they absolutely love it. It's our family ritual now every evening to watch an episode

tbrick18

Friday Night Dinner is brilliant.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: BennyCake on March 25, 2020, 10:03:07 AM

the work outing a real classic.

Have been hooked on re-runs of the chase, pointless, who wants to be a millionare and bullseye. Here's what you could have won never grows old.

BennyCake

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 25, 2020, 03:34:00 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on March 25, 2020, 10:03:07 AM

the work outing a real classic.

Have been hooked on re-runs of the chase, pointless, who wants to be a millionare and bullseye. Here's what you could have won never grows old.

Pure genius, that one.

Some lazy bastard stole my wheelchair  ;D

imtommygunn

The IT crowd is fantastic. The football one where they end up being get away drivers for an armed robbery. So so funny,