Previous topic - Next topic

fearsiuil

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 14, 2020, 03:47:24 PM
Better Call Saul - unreal the last few weeks

This season by far the best.

dec

I haven't watched Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul. If I was starting now which would you think I should start with?

Gabriel_Hurl

Breaking Bad for sure. There's still one more season of BCS to do before they get to the starting point of BB and that won't be out for at least a year.

From the Bunker

Quote from: dec on April 14, 2020, 06:25:18 PM

I haven't watched Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul. If I was starting now which would you think I should start with?

Start with Breaking Bad. Although BCS is a prequel it has it's own story going on and better to watch after.

BennyCake

Haven't tried Better Call Saul yet, but Breaking Bad was a long hard slog to get through. Nearly gave up on it a few times.

The last series of BB was very good though.

gallsman

Ignore that ignorant buffoon. Breaking Bad is a masterpiece.

thewobbler

Better Call Saul is better.

bennydorano

Better late than never - Watched Life on Mars and going through Ashes to Ashes atm. Ridiculous premise, corny, kitsch, whatever but entertaining nonetheless. Finding Ashes to Ashes significantly better than Life on Mars I have to say. Fire up the Quattro!

Main Street

Quote from: bennydorano on April 17, 2020, 10:09:45 PM
Better late than never - Watched Life on Mars and going through Ashes to Ashes atm. Ridiculous premise, corny, kitsch, whatever but entertaining nonetheless. Finding Ashes to Ashes significantly better than Life on Mars I have to say. Fire up the Quattro!
The Ford Cortina 2.3L is legend.

Walter Cronc

Lads is this doc on Jordan/Chicago Bulls on Netflix from tomorrow?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bennydorano on April 17, 2020, 10:09:45 PM
The writer said last week that Gene Hunt will be returning soon.

gallsman

Quote from: Walter Cronc on April 18, 2020, 10:31:44 AM
Lads is this doc on Jordan/Chicago Bulls on Netflix from tomorrow?

Monday.

JimStynes

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JimStynes on April 18, 2020, 01:28:23 PM
Bosch season 6 started.
Is it good? I have read all the books and love the character but I watched one episode and I didn't take to it.

Main Street

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 18, 2020, 01:31:27 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on April 18, 2020, 01:28:23 PM
Bosch season 6 started.
Is it good? I have read all the books and love the character but I watched one episode and I didn't take to it.
I had an image of who I thought was Bosch, now since the Tv show it's Titus Welliver. Titus is Bosch. Each season takes in a fair bit and doesn't follow the timeline, but each book's story line is accurately depicted with great respect to the original story. Bosch aficionados are fortunate to have this quality tv dramatisation of the books.