?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ONARAGGATIP

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 01, 2018, 08:26:34 PM
Quote from: ONARAGGATIP on February 01, 2018, 04:11:45 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 01, 2018, 02:30:23 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 01, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
What's the thoughts on the additions of Morgan and Hendry?  Do they improve the squad much?

I believe they have been bought for long term projects, potential is springing to mind. A bit of coaching and training with better players will hopefully fulfill that potential. Not a big risk TBH as they're proven Scottish footballers and can clearly cut it playing in Scotland, if they improve under BR for the better training and coaching and progress to the next level then it's worked out well...if not they're still decent Scottish players which didn't cost the club big money...Win win

do you think the signing of charley m will be the end of the road for McGregor?

He's only.on.loan from.Chelsea

18 month deal though

Targetman

Levein's a tool, just seen Brown's challenge and he just fell awkwardly on the lad, he says all players need protecting from Broony and this coming from one who broke a teammate's nose in a pre season friendly, the new signings are for the long term but hope Musonda brings more excitement to Celtic Park for the rest of the season, and the story about Morelos going to China is hilarious!

illdecide

Quote from: ONARAGGATIP on February 01, 2018, 04:11:45 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 01, 2018, 02:30:23 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 01, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
What's the thoughts on the additions of Morgan and Hendry?  Do they improve the squad much?

I believe they have been bought for long term projects, potential is springing to mind. A bit of coaching and training with better players will hopefully fulfill that potential. Not a big risk TBH as they're proven Scottish footballers and can clearly cut it playing in Scotland, if they improve under BR for the better training and coaching and progress to the next level then it's worked out well...if not they're still decent Scottish players which didn't cost the club big money...Win win

do you think the signing of charley m will be the end of the road for McGregor?

No not necessarily.  McGregor just needs to be more consistent, a decent player and i think BR likes his style and work ethic
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Well Bhoys it is all going a bit pear shaped.A bit like Brendan's second season at Liverpool.A poor Rangers team with a temporary manager are second and not all that far off.Big month coming up for Brendan.A credible showing against Zenit is a must

From the Bunker

Zenit is all that matters! Of course Partick next weekend needs to be got past. Celtic can afford to drop some points in the League being 11 points in front. Rangers dropped points today as well!

Main Street

Rangers' fans departing yet again to the raucous strains of "there's only one Neil Lennon" was more than decent compensation.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Main Street on February 03, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Rangers' fans departing yet again to the raucous strains of "there's only one Neil Lennon" was more than decent compensation.

Wonder would Lennon ever be considered for the (Rep.) Ireland Job?

Over the Bar

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 03, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

I'd like to see him given a shot at it. 

Targetman

Very poor performance from Celtic today, got what they deserved and picked up 2 more injuries, too many below par performances and really missing the creativity of the likes Roberts

Orior

I don't understand Forrest. 99% of his passes were backwards. He did try going forward once, got past his man, then his low cross was easily cleared by the first defender.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stew

Quote from: Orior on February 03, 2018, 07:57:20 PM
I don't understand Forrest. 99% of his passes were backwards. He did try going forward once, got past his man, then his low cross was easily cleared by the first defender.

Forrest should be running at defenders all day log, Celtic are shite when they play the ball back, in rugby they call that recycling, to me what Celtic should have done is attack them on the wings, take the wing backs on and utilize every inch of the reduced space, create holes and exploit those to create shots/goals, going through the middle was not working!

Awful performance,insipid or lacklustre are two good words, this team needs to go at these teams, full bore, they are the best players, they are the fittest players and they have the best coaching staff, they need to impose their will on these teams, not half show up and expect the win, motivation is lacking it seems.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 03, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Yes, wonder would it be seen as a step up to Manager Ireland over Hibernian?

ONARAGGATIP

Quote from: stew on February 03, 2018, 09:07:05 PM
Quote from: Orior on February 03, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Forrest should be running at defenders all day log, Celtic are shite when they play the ball back, in rugby they call that recycling, to me what Celtic should have done is attack them on the wings, take the wing backs on and utilize every inch of the reduced space, create holes and exploit those to create shots/goals, going through the middle was not working!

Awful performance,insipid or lacklustre are two good words, this team needs to go at these teams, full bore, they are the best players, they are the fittest players and they have the best coaching staff, they need to impose their will on these teams, not half show up and expect the win, motivation is lacking it seems.

very poor second half v hibs last Saturday too.

Main Street

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 03, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on February 03, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Yes, wonder would it be seen as a step up to Manager Ireland over Hibernian?
As things stand, I think he'd be the most obvious candidate. He did an exceptional job at Bolton to keep them up with an astounding run of results against all the odds and then got rid off after they sold him down the river.
There are 3 certainties, O'Neill will come a cropper with banal hoofball, taxes and death.
But unfortunately what Irish football has to contend with are the interests of "stakeholders" who will invest in sponsoring a certain type of manager.

Over the Bar

Muck defending for Killie goal