Tír Eoghain Contae Uí Néill Yearbook 2007

Started by redcard, December 10, 2007, 04:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

I got the Tyrone yearbook - how things have changed !!!!!!!!!! There's even a picture of Paisley in it ! I'm serious !!  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

redcard

Quote from: orangeman on December 11, 2007, 10:01:45 AM
I got the Tyrone yearbook - how things have changed !!!!!!!!!! There's even a picture of Paisley in it ! I'm serious !!  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D
And Michael Stone, Arlene Foster........ and you're in it too Orangemen.

ONeill

Club Tyrone sent out a copy of the book. Well done Ziggy, you've finally made it big. Will you be doing any signings?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Thanks ONeill.

I'll be doing signings at the Greencastle 5 Mile Run on St. Stephen's Day. Bring your books!  :D
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

It's an excellent looking book. Got a copy this evening, and it's ultra professional. At a quick flick it might lack content, but still a 'must have'.

The biggest disapointment was that our resident author didn't give me a mention....however the belle Rois got a mention....strange that  :P
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

Paislley, Orangeman and Arlene Foster ????? What's the world coming to ??????  :D :D ;D ;D ??? ???

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: hardstation on December 12, 2007, 10:27:10 PM
Where can I get it? Would Begley's have it?

I don't think the shops have it yet, as I think the clubs have them first to shift for the first week. I can post you a copy if you want?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

"Tram, Puckoon, Rois, pintsofguinness, kerrymike, armaghforsamagain, the real laoislad, Tony Fearon and my hero, O'Neill"

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on December 12, 2007, 10:48:35 PM
"Tram, Puckoon, Rois, pintsofguinness, kerrymike, armaghforsamagain, the real laoislad, Tony Fearon and my hero, O'Neill"

A slight misquote there ONeill ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on December 12, 2007, 10:52:47 PM
FFS Ziggy, they're all the same person. What about me?

I was going to mention you hardstation, but I couldn't figure out if you're an Antrim man or Tyrone man.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I like the way Tyrone publications push out the boundaries and try out new formats. I'd say no other county publication would have been designed this way before and it was a bit of a shock to see it at first. However, the balance between not too much text and plenty of photos works - a real success. Ziggy, I can't see the names of the editorial team. Who organised it?

ziggysego

I don't know ONeill, this was the telephone conversation I had.

* ring ring *

Me: "Hello"

Anon: "Is this Ziggy?"

Me: "Er... what?"

Anon: "Ziggy!"

Me: "Er.. what you mean?"

Anon: "The gaaboard?"

Me: "Depends.. why?"

Anon: "We've been watching you"

Me: "Crap, I'm sorry I didn't mean too. Wait... who's 'we'?"

Anon: "Can't tell you that"

Me: "Why?"

Anon: "Just"

Me: "That's not fair"

Anon: "I know, sucks doesn't it"

Me: "How'd you know I'm Ziggy?"

Anon: "We know. * long silence * We know....."

Me: "Is this Tony Fearon?"

Anon: "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

Me: "I guess not"

Anon: "hahahahahahahahahaha"

Me: "You are?"

Anon: "No!"

Me: "How'd you find me then?"

Anon: "We have our ways"

Me: "The phone book?"

Anon: "Yeah."

Me: "What you want?"

Anon: "An article about the gaaboard"

Me: "Why?"

Anon: "Boost you guys (and gals) egos"

Me: "Who do I send it to then?"

Anon: "You don't"

Me: "How will you get it then?"

Anon: "We have our ways... we have our ways"

Me: "Will I get paid?"

Then he hung up.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on December 12, 2007, 10:59:12 PM
Jaysus Ziggy, are you on drugs? How in God's name could you not work that out?
Here's a clue.........Tyrone are shite, Antrim for Sam (or the Tommy Makem which is an all Ireland title).

Er.. sorry about that mate. I'm not what you'd call the brightest tool in the box.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

I liked it. (the magazine in general and ziggys bit) However, if we're inundated with the Hogan Stand element from Tyrone that couldn't previously use a search engine I'm blaming you Ziggy.

Puckoon

Quote from: tyrone86 on December 12, 2007, 11:26:16 PM
I liked it. (the magazine in general and ziggys bit) However, if we're inundated with the Hogan Stand element from Tyrone that couldn't previously use a search engine I'm blaming you Ziggy.

That I fear, is the only downside. Glad you got the international recognition you deserve Ziggy... Ill have to get the folks to bring the annual over when they come next week so I can have a goosey at it.