Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 02, 2021, 09:05:25 PM
Pogba should actually substitute himself, he's rubbish

Now he's finally gone.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

clarshack

Ronaldo papering over the cracks.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: clarshack on November 02, 2021, 09:57:09 PM

This. Bailly can hold his head high tonight. The rest of them...meh, apart from the two moments of magic by Ronaldo.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 02, 2021, 10:01:30 PM
Quote from: clarshack on November 02, 2021, 09:57:09 PM

This. Bailly can hold his head high tonight. The rest of them...meh, apart from the two moments of magic by Ronaldo.

They will get torn apart by city at the weekend, Newcastle getting a new boss as are Spurs, Utd stuck with the milky bar kid!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Chaos match but a draw was probably a fair result. If United had lost that game they would be architects of own downfall with the Degea error on the 1st goal and Maguires woeful effort at playing offside for Atalantas 2nd goal.

"Coach" Ronaldo earned the point for United and he's the first United player to score in 4 Champions league games in a row for United since Van  Nistelrooy in 2003.

I'd say Man City are really looking forward to the Derby against such a error prone team that will likely be without Varane.

Armagh18

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 02, 2021, 10:13:19 PM
Chaos match but a draw was probably a fair result. If United had lost that game they would be architects of own downfall with the Degea error on the 1st goal and Maguires woeful effort at playing offside for Atalantas 2nd goal.

"Coach" Ronaldo earned the point for United and he's the first United player to score in 4 Champions league games in a row for United since Van  Nistelrooy in 2003.

I'd say Man City are really looking forward to the Derby against such a error prone team that will likely be without Varane.
That Ronaldo man is something else.

NAG1

Fans can look to blame Ole all they like, but to me it looks like the players have downed tools.

Pogba last night I actually lost count how many times he gave the ball away and was caught positionally.

Rashford and Greenwood shocking, Ronaldo looked like he was playing up front on his own at times

Maguire comical in some of his 'defending'.

Atalanta actually aren't the worst side, they have a plan of how to attack and how to defend and the big lad up front caused problems from start to finish.

Maybe Roy was right about this group after JM.

nrico2006

Big issue is that United have missed the boat now with regard replacing Solskjaer.  Conte was the best option out there and now he's gone.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

NAG1

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 03, 2021, 08:23:43 AM
Big issue is that United have missed the boat now with regard replacing Solskjaer.  Conte was the best option out there and now he's gone.

From what I have read and listened too, Conte was not an option they were comfortable with. I think the plan is now to give Ole the season and change things then. I wouldnt care if they used this time to really look at the structures of the whole set up, DOF & Manager the whole works and get something in place with a long term strategy.

johnnycool

I think I could beat Maguire in a sprint at the minute and my hamstrings are in tatters...

Bailly done OK but with Maguire beside him he needs to keep a lot closer to Maguire than he did at times last night. Mahrez will cut through that side of the Utd defence at will if he starts at the weekend.

Pogpa is dung/done/disinterested, take your pick but as bad as McFred are along with a ponderous Matic, it's the best options in there for the weekend.

This is where Utd are at their weakest, in midfield. They should be signing that lad from Brighton, Bissouma come January if they've any sense.

Ronaldo is untouchable in this team, he does very little other than put the ball in the net which I suppose is a big thing in this game.  ;D

Boycey

Its funny how Ronaldo was his biggest problem not that long back

Jeepers Creepers

Deja vu for Utd in the Champions league. Team are all over the show then Ronaldo pulls them out of a hole, then onto facing a top team at the weekend. Trying to find Wobblers post about Harry Maguire again. He needs another 4 week holiday (without getting into any fights).
Ronaldo is a machine.