Sweet chilli chicken

Started by The Iceman, September 05, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Pulled pork is the new thing alright. they always cover it in BBQ too which i cant stomach. ruins it.

Chipotle sauce, which no-one seems to know how to pronounce, has also arrived on the scene.

Puckoon

Pulled pork is great done right. Easy enough to do at home in a crockpot or slow and low on the BBQ. It's definitely a big staple in American BBQ culture so not too surprised it's lathered in BBQ sauce. A good pulled pork sandwich is hard to beat.

Not a big fan of Chipotle - give me the straight up jalapeƱo any day over the smoked version

The Iceman

i put a little bit of jack daniels bbq sauce on my pulled pork - great with raw red onion on a nice roll or a good slaw

i like the Cholula sauces Puck their chipotle is good on a cooked breakfast!

sweet chilli chicken is right out of forrest gump  - 100 different ways to have it, I can hear bubba now
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Puckoon

Like the standard Choulula myself. Tobasco has a chipotle version now as well but I like the green tobasco. Scrambled eggs, cottage cheese and green tobasco is a good start to the day!