Rugby World Cup 2011

Started by Dinny Breen, August 04, 2011, 11:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 25, 2011, 03:17:24 PM
close enough to the probable starting team - then again with kidney these says who knows.
I would never wish inj on any player, but I have to admit I did think reading the team that it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world for one particular individual to have a reoccurrance of he prev woes.

Saw the english side - again closer to their best starting XV - only think that they are being very experimental with their second row.
however johnson says that he is testing out the centre partnership - but the fcuker will only unbalance the side with hi

Darcy?

Are O Driscoll and O Brien out of the opening game.

lynchbhoy

Odriscoll and Obrien are being rested as they picked up minor inj

Hardy

Any streams for the match today?

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Shamrock Shore

Celt_Man

If Brian Kennedy ever comes out to sing Ireland's call again... there'll be serious trouble
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Celt_Man

Earls doesn't look like a center on the basis of that defending...  7 - nil to that other crowd

ross4life

Poor showing by the Irish today.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

haze

Very deflating performance. Need a miracle that Wallace is not badly injured.

INDIANA

I'd be more worried about the tri nations this morning :o

Celt_Man

Abysmal... No punch in the middle, couldn't get over the gain line - O'Gara turned down too many shots at goal

anglocelt39

Watched the Oz/NZ game today and I'm afraid the conclusion is that we will be going down there to make up the numbers, maybe I'll be proved wrong but doubt it somehow. On the broader picture sure it wouldn't be the world cup without the Kiwis getting a dose of the wobbles, never fails. Smallest seeds of doubt starting to creep in for them which is wonderful from where I sit anyway. Pressure, Pressure, Pressure
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Capt Pat

The game not being on Rte or BBC I trotted over to Landsdowne road to pick up a free ticket. A cringeworthy game sloppy from Ireland and just hoping nobody gets injured. Unfortunately Dave Wallace looks to be out. Hopefully Healy and Heaslip will be fit for the opening game. Another very disjointed effort from Ireland but nothing to worry about as these are only practice matches. I have been to more competitive games with 50 people at them.

The silver lining to Wallaces injury is that it means Sean O Brien will start at 7 and give Ireland a dynamic ball carrying presence. Ferris also compleyed the game in one piece, hopefully he can make it through the next month as well.

W don't have a proper number 7 but we still have some exceptional back row players to compensate. At 12 Darcy is comin back from a surgery and will play his way into form.

Hoof Hearted

the hopeful thing im clinging to, is that they have been running like horses for the month of august and havent had a ball in their hands, a bit like January in the Gaelic.

If im wrong, well.................... ::)
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

INDIANA

wallace is out. a disaster

Riduculous the talk of o brien at 7 because he isnt one.

Pocock will have a field day.