Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Ffs. Another spoofer ruining every thread. Just whats needed

StPatsAbu

The contract he was offered gave him prima donna status. Those emojis of him swirling around the hoardings ffs. Someone needs a boot up the hole for agreeing to that

Saffronaldo

His contract? As usual, when you scratch beneath the surface of these types of claims, there's little or no substance behind them. It's quite often a cover for innate prejudices which is really sad to see in this day and age.

Armagh18

Quote from: Saffronaldo on November 06, 2021, 10:35:53 AM
What makes you think he's a prima donna? Are you just buying into the lazy racist punditry favoured by British ex-players?
What does his race have to do with him looking completely disinterested? He's more well known for his haircuts and social media shit than he is for anything he's done on the field.

stiffler

City havnt scored in last 3 league games v Utd. Utd going defensive with 5 at the back today, will be interesting to see if another clean sheet is on the cards.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on November 06, 2021, 12:12:44 PM
City havnt scored in last 3 league games v Utd. Utd going defensive with 5 at the back today, will be interesting to see if another clean sheet is on the cards.

Can't see it being anything other than a high press game by City and mistakes will follow, Grealish to draw about twenty fouls once he comes on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffronaldo

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 06, 2021, 11:44:21 AM
What makes you think he's a prima donna? Are you just buying into the lazy racist punditry favoured by British ex-players?
What does his race have to do with him looking completely disinterested? He's more well known for his haircuts and social media shit than he is for anything he's done on the field.

I have no idea what his race has to do with it. You'd have to ask those who factor it into their prejudiced views.

As for the other point, I know Pogba as a brilliant footballer with an impressive range of passing. I've never encountered this social media stuff you speak of, strange that you have to such an extent it overshadowed the football. Do you follow him on social media?

Saffronaldo

United look like they're missing Pogba's influence here already....

bennydorano

United lucky it's only 0-2

Armagh18

Quote from: Saffronaldo on November 06, 2021, 12:32:44 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 06, 2021, 11:44:21 AM

I have no idea what his race has to do with it. You'd have to ask those who factor it into their prejudiced views.

As for the other point, I know Pogba as a brilliant footballer with an impressive range of passing. I've never encountered this social media stuff you speak of, strange that you have to such an extent it overshadowed the football. Do you follow him on social media?
You mentioned race, no one else. Brilliant footballer when he can be arsed, total liability when he can't

Captain Obvious

Quote from: bennydorano on November 06, 2021, 01:19:40 PM
United lucky it's only 0-2
Would be 0-0 if they knew on how to defend properly. Bailly scored for Manchester City and the second was worse than an OG, as cardboard cut outs would do better defending than Shaw, Maguire and Degea did for that second goal.

J70

I wouldn't be too hard on DeGea. Shocking defending. That ball should not have reached Silva. Shaw totally indecisive too. And the ball came at DeGea from two feet away.

And except for him, it's at least 4-0.

Milltown Row2

No impetus, no desire, head down defeatist attitude from kick off!

No willingness to pressure the opposition and force mistakes, I'd rather a team loses by ten but tried their heart strings out!

Will be another 2 nil second half minimum
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

So, what crap will Ole come off with after this, we were unlucky with the first goal, blah blah blah, improved performance, turning the corner, I am the man to lead the team. Sorry, time up.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

bennydorano

That's as comprehensive a beating as the Liverpool game, be surprised if Ole survives, it United have any ambition at all he should be chased.