Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: stew on August 29, 2012, 03:22:15 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 29, 2012, 09:50:13 AM
Screen, it is called 'siege mentality'. A lot of managers use it too good effect. Mickey Harte has done similar in the past to protect the Tyrone camp. Fergie is propably the best and the journalists do not like the fact that he can disregard them in such a way.

EC, Fergie is a hypocritical d**khead who talks as much shite out of his mouth as he does his arsehole.

The man was as classless as Daglish last season as he had the temerity to tell LFC what they should do with Tevez in the aftermath of the racism scandal, who the fcuk does that other than Fergie?

The man slabbers about the amount other teams spend on youngsters yet he had no problem spending a fortune on a fat, granny shagging, chain smoking, gippo like Rooney!

Fergie has lost the plot, retire ffs, he didnt even know enough to start his best player in the crucial game against city that eventually cost them the league, the wheels are coming off and Rooney see's it and smells blood in the water, you watch, there is a storm a coming and Rooney and Fergie will have a keanesque parting of the ways in January..............that is, if anybody wants the fat bastid. :)

Am I the only one picked up on this?

EC Unique

Man Utd: Lindegaard; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa; Welbeck, Van Persie.

EC Unique

UTD are shocking. Their passing espicially in the final 3rd is terrible.

Captain Obvious

EC Unique

Big get out of jail there. What a buy RVP is proving to be. A lot of work to do yet for UTD to be contenders but are capable.  :)

Dougal Maguire

Does anyone give a sh1te?
Careful now

Saffrongael

Van Persie running to celebrate with the fans that used to call him a rapist, ya gotta love the soccer.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

stew

Quote from: Saffrongael on September 02, 2012, 06:31:39 PM
Van Persie running to celebrate with the fans that used to call him a rapist, ya gotta love the soccer.

::) ::)

I was thinking the exact same thing myself, some of these boys sell their souls for the odd hundred grand a week or so.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

DuffleKing

Quote from: stew on September 02, 2012, 06:37:11 PM

::) ::)

I was thinking the exact same thing myself, some of these boys sell their souls for the odd hundred grand a week or so.

Indeed  :-[

J70

It would be interesting to search back among the contributions from United fans on the board here to see if it was used here.

EC Unique

Quote from: J70 on September 02, 2012, 07:11:51 PM

It would be interesting to search back among the contributions from United fans on the board here to see if it was used here.

Knock yourself out there.  ::)

stew

Quote from: J70 on September 02, 2012, 07:11:51 PM

I doubt it, I cant stand the look of that git Wegner but the abuse that gets meted out to him is repugnant to say the least, utterly deplorable but soccer fans can be incredibly inventive or unbelievably disgusting, depending on the team they are playing.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Over the Bar

typical united fighting to the final whistle long after pretenders to the premier league throne will have given up on 3pm points.   ;D

screenexile

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 02, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
typical united fighting to the final whistle long after pretenders to the premier league throne will have given up on 3pm points.   ;D

Yeah you wouldn't see City being able to do that... Oh wait what happened on the last day of the season again?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on September 02, 2012, 10:38:44 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on September 02, 2012, 10:11:21 PM

Yeah you wouldn't see City being able to do that... Oh wait what happened on the last day of the season again?
I still have it recorded on sky+ and watch the last few minutes every few weeks as a wee pick-me-up ;) As good as a tonic when you see the bake on Fergie and Phil Jones.