Cryptocurrency

Started by gallsman, September 01, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

More action this am. ATH yet again.

Eamonnca1

I've looked at the charts for the price of Etherium and Bitcoin and they're both the same shape. Reminds me of another chart I've been looking at lately, stock in the company I work for. The Dow and the S&P 500 are all following similar trends. Assets are on a bit of a surge, even bubbly stuff like Crypto that has no intrinsic value.

If I were youse boys I'd get out while you're ahead, or at least get all your investment back. It's not a "mistake" to cut out early if you've got your money made. If you've already got your money back then you may play away with what's still invested.

trailer

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 12, 2024, 05:31:30 AMI've looked at the charts for the price of Etherium and Bitcoin and they're both the same shape. Reminds me of another chart I've been looking at lately, stock in the company I work for. The Dow and the S&P 500 are all following similar trends. Assets are on a bit of a surge, even bubbly stuff like Crypto that has no intrinsic value.

If I were youse boys I'd get out while you're ahead, or at least get all your investment back. It's not a "mistake" to cut out early if you've got your money made. If you've already got your money back then you may play away with what's still invested.

I agree. Everything rises and falls in Crypto based on Bitcoin, which as you say means it worthless. Pure bubble. Probably got a bit to go to get to the top yet, but I have started to think about taking my stake out and gambling with the profit.

Eamonnca1

Why would you gamble with the profit? Why not just take it out and keep it? Or invest it?

Mourne Red

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 12, 2024, 10:08:06 PMWhy would you gamble with the profit? Why not just take it out and keep it? Or invest it?

Bull run is only starting, Halving hasn't happened yet, Ethereum ETF approval coming later this year, interest rates not cut yet.. His Profit could 10-20x just in the safer large cap coins

JoG2

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 12, 2024, 10:08:06 PMWhy would you gamble with the profit? Why not just take it out and keep it? Or invest it?

It's all about the 'sweat' you hear the ones at work talking about. No different to putting a yankee on @ Cheltenham

trailer

El Fabilio probably saves the bookies today.