Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on December 01, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 01, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
There might be a case for swapping Carrickfergus for Bangor.
Or perhaps taking control of Larne and renting it to the Russians as an naval base.

Even the Russians wouldn't want that orange hell hole!
задний ход, задний ход!

seafoid

from October

"Theresa May's efforts to find an acceptable Irish backstop with her cabinet today risk being overshadowed by her Democratic Unionist Party allies warning that the United Kingdom is "heading for no deal".
The provocative assessment was made the DUP's chief whip, Sir Jeffrey Donaldson, as he pointed out on Twitter that it would mean the UK "won't have to pay a penny more to [the] EU". Such a scenario, he added, would have "serious consequences" for the Republic of Ireland's economy and force it to suffer a "big increase" in payments to EU coffers2

They would blow up NI if it meant damaging the South
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Denn Forever

Would the Walls of Derry withstand the explosions?  And you couldn't go damaging the Queen's highways.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

weareros

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 04, 2018, 09:01:11 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46428579

A strange conclusion given 27 EU member states have to approve extending it. This would mean they could keep triggering and cancelling till they got deal they want, simply just wasting everyone's time.

Insane Bolt

The ECJ has given the Brits a get out of jail free card.....will they use it?

Milltown Row2

Was heading home from work listening to the May address the commons, must be question time, I like her, ballsy bitch.. the others in the house sound like a bunch of public school fucktards, well the speaker called them that (not the fucktards bit) when trying to get order!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rrhf

Been convinced for a while May is working to a greater plan. Brexit is economic Ground zero for Britain. It won't happen but the chaos will make some very wealthy and many quite poor.

Milltown Row2

Could well do, but I don't think there is a huge conspiracy, more of a opportunity to fill pockets from a disastrous situation
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 02, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
Quote from: playwiththewind1st on December 01, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 01, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
There might be a case for swapping Carrickfergus for Bangor.
Or perhaps taking control of Larne and renting it to the Russians as an naval base.

Even the Russians wouldn't want that orange hell hole!
задний ход, задний ход!

we'll take it  ;)

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2018, 07:34:57 PM
Could well do, but I don't think there is a huge conspiracy, more of a opportunity to fill pockets from a disastrous situation

How does that humble pie taste?

Do you wash it down with that fiver-a-bottle piss you thought was wine?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on December 04, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

Here's the thing Franko, in my household it actually makes no difference, so I'll wash it down with whatever bottle of wine I like, calling it disastrous is what it has become these past 2 years when people who get paid to negotiate a leave plan haven't a fecking clue..

I never voted it but hey you can't have your cake and eat it.. but If you're sleeping on the street Franko I'll get you a coffee  ;)

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2018, 07:18:53 PM
Was heading home from work listening to the May address the commons, must be question time, I like her, ballsy bitch.. the others in the house sound like a bunch of public school fucktards, well the speaker called them that (not the fucktards bit) when trying to get order!
Isn't that public school fucktard behaviour the norm for the UK parliament? at least it sounds like that at any PM qustion time.

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2018, 09:55:46 PM

Here's the thing Franko, in my household it actually makes no difference, so I'll wash it down with whatever bottle of wine I like, calling it disastrous is what it has become these past 2 years when people who get paid to negotiate a leave plan haven't a fecking clue..

I never voted it but hey you can't have your cake and eat it.. but If you're sleeping on the street Franko I'll get you a coffee  ;)

I can't hear you over the noise of your reversing bleeper.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on December 04, 2018, 10:05:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2018, 09:55:46 PM

I can't hear you over the noise of your reversing bleeper.

No reversing as I never voted for it, and it may not happen and I said that at the start, so until it's done and sealed and I view the carnage I'll hold ultimate judgement  :o