2019 Season Ticket

Started by clarshack, December 21, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Girl

yes we got our today also! so all good for Sunday.

intoDwest

Did anyone have any issues with attendance being recorded a the Mayo Roscommon match? I have four and one didn't register. Considering the conditions on the night I'd hate not to have the attendance recorded!

mayo.mick

Quote from: intoDwest on January 29, 2019, 11:36:08 AM
Did anyone have any issues with attendance being recorded a the Mayo Roscommon match? I have four and one didn't register. Considering the conditions on the night I'd hate not to have the attendance recorded!

All of ours scanned OK.  Went in gates 2 and 3.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

tml73

Quote from: intoDwest on January 29, 2019, 11:36:08 AM

Mine not recorded either, I went in gate 1

intoDwest

My one that didn't register was at gate 1, scanned by a handheld. I'm getting no joy from the season ticket office. tml73, will you email them as well. Feck getting pneumonia and not having your attendance registered!!

tml73

Quote from: intoDwest on January 31, 2019, 09:58:39 AM
My one that didn't register was at gate 1, scanned by a handheld. I'm getting no joy from the season ticket office. tml73, will you email them as well. Feck getting pneumonia and not having your attendance registered!!
Already did. They told me to wait til the end of the week and if its not updated to contact them again. Not holding out much hope.

DuffleKing

Anyone know why online presales for this weekend's games aren't live today?

tml73

Quote from: tml73 on January 31, 2019, 01:02:11 PM
Quote from: intoDwest on January 31, 2019, 09:58:39 AM
Already did. They told me to wait til the end of the week and if its not updated to contact them again. Not holding out much hope.

Update.

Hi

Thank you for your email

We still have some scanners to upload for the Mayo v Roscommon game, so attendances on all accounts have not been updated.

We expect that this will be completed by Friday afternoon.

Please check your attendance then, and if not updated, revert.

westbound

Quote from: DuffleKing on February 01, 2019, 12:29:24 PM

Anyone know why online presales for this weekend's games aren't live today?

i haven't checked this week, but last week the online tickets had to be delivered by post (i.e. there was no PDF option).  Therefore they stopped the online sales around Thursday as the tickets wouldn't be delivered by the weekend.

Also, there was a delivery charge on top of the €15 with the online charge.

So the only way to get the advance price of €15 is to get to Supervalue or Centra!

I'm guessing the reason they don't have print your own ticket option is because not every ground would have scanners available for the pdf tickets, and therefore the proper physical tickets are the best option for the turnstile operators?

tml73

Mayo V Roscommon attendance finally updated.

intoDwest

Another game in castlebar and the same problem, 2 out of 4 not registered. Did anyone else have any problems?
Not an issue the week before in Tyrone.
It's getting annoying at this stage.

rosnarun

has any bar room lawyer here examined he small print on the tickets well enough to know are the GAA within their right not to give season tickets holder a least priority in the allocation of the tickets for new york?
connact council (JP)  replied that season tickets only apply with in the country and London an NY are excluded  but hat was not an issue ever in London or NEw  York before .
I smell BS on that
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

balladmaker

As season tickets also include your respective county's first championship game, how are such tickets received?  Or is it just a matter of presenting the season ticket on the day?

Since Down v Armagh tickets are on general sale, was wondering where a season ticket holder stood.

rosnarun

apart from croke park which is normally print at home . presenting the season ticket card itself is the normal process
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Farrandeelin

Quote from: rosnarun on April 29, 2019, 05:45:27 PM
apart from croke park which is normally print at home . presenting the season ticket card itself is the normal process

Connacht finals in Castlebar and Salthill are print at homes too. Hyde Park was first come first served basis and tough shit if you're not in ages beforehand.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.