No more evictions!

Started by Rossfan, December 16, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoChara

These are always tricky cases of head versus heart.

From watching the video of the poor oul fellas getting dragged about the instant reaction is to call the repossessors a shar of c***ts and they probably are to be honest, and the cops tramps for letting private citizens (or not in this case) man handle other people. People are losing their homes this is always going to be emotive, its something so dear to them especially in a case like this of it being a generational homestead where I'm sure is a small place like that, the area or townland itself will be synoymous with the family.

The coldness of the head tells you though that what could be expected if money was owned and the house was collateral, if you don't pay what you owe what you have will be taken off you.

I'd like to just call the security firm a shar of c***ts and theres no tears for what happened them but was there any other likely outcome, it'd been on going for 10 years.

Gold

Quote from: Rossfan on December 16, 2018, 05:16:52 PM
I suspect we won't see any more evictions in Co Roscommon.
"Security personnel" - bucks with Northern accents saying they're  "British" >:(

Brollygate Part 2
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

manfromdelmonte

Don't mess with the Rossies

Main Street

Div 1  teams better watch out next year when at a given time in the game, the Rossies rally round the cry of "Remember Strokestown!"

Rossfan

Reports 2 of the family back in the house?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

sid waddell

Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2018, 05:37:37 PM
Hopefully they get fucked out again.

Frauds and freeloaders.

gallsman

Your man is an absolute gangster from the looks of it. Holder of five properties in the land registry, all with orders against them.

I wonder how many of the good folk out to see this poor, hard done by soul felt the same about Brian O'Donnell and his Killiney mansion.

RedHand88

Can I stop paying my mortgage now too??

sid waddell

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on December 17, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on December 17, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
These being loyalist security men has really muddied the waters here.

It's being played out as three elderly people being evicted from their family home, they owed €400k to revenue from a settlement in 2009 for under paying VAT, that's 10 years ago. It's virtually impossible to evict someone in Ireland, these people have just ignored their responsibilities. It's ordinary tax payers who end up footing bills like this! The bank had a court order for the repossession, the tenants were aware of this. You owe money, you pay it back or you lose the asset that's security.

A massive faux pais by KBC though with their choice of security company, although it's probably hard to get people to do this kinda work.
The people who came and did this have achieved nothing, the house remains repossessed and they are wanted for assault etc.
It stinks of SF/IRA scumbags
I'd be more inclined to think this is the work of a bunch of "Freemen of the land" or FOTL, or at least the Irish homegrown version compared to other FOTL that exist in other (mainly white) English speaking countries. Most of these will claim they're not FOTL, but they behave with all the hallmarks of FOTL groups overseas. The fact it's about a farm repossession, the application of violence and the donning of yellow fluorescent bibs/jackets gives some very strong hints.
That thug Ben Gilroy is at the centre of all this. An absolute fraud and a disgrace of a man, the type who should be locked up.

This Yellow Vest thing is a trojan horse for far right thugs.

gallsman

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 17, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
Can I stop paying my mortgage now too??

Aye, I bought a fancy TV a few weeks ago that I don't feel like paying for either.

Rossfan

Doesn't matter what he is -no institution should be using unlicensed illegal thugs to enforce a Court Order.
Whatever happened to going to the front door with a couple of Gardai and demanding possession.
If not complied with wouldn't you then apply to have them jailed for contempt of Court?
Introducing illegal unlicensed thugs opened the door for retaliation.
So it's Ros 1 UDRUVFUDA 0.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Seamus

They will legally win the case. Free educational meetings every Tuesday night in Elphin, Roscommon and Monday nights in Litterkenny, Donegal. Also meetings in Wexford and Dublin. People from all over Ireland attend those meetings.  A conscience shift and a real eye opener for the majority.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

RedHand88

Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
Doesn't matter what he is -no institution should be using unlicensed illegal thugs to enforce a Court Order.
Whatever happened to going to the front door with a couple of Gardai and demanding possession.
If not complied with wouldn't you then apply to have them jailed for contempt of Court?

I suspect they are long past that stage by now.

Clanger from the bank hiring them terrorists though!

sid waddell

Quote from: Seamus on December 17, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

They will legally win the case. Free educational meetings every Tuesday night in Elphin, Roscommon and Monday nights in Litterkenny, Donegal. Also meetings in Wexford and Dublin. People from all over Ireland attend those meetings.  A conscience shift and a real eye opener for the majority.
Yeah, just like the O'Donnells won.

Oh wait.

michaelg

Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
A variation on your normal DUPUDA nonsense I see.  You do know that not every Protestant in NI supports or has connections to Loyalist paramilitaries?