Kilkenny v Galway All Ireland Final!

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 17, 2015, 01:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Galway
Kilkenny

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

thejuice

Hopefully a Galway win. Hopefully they'll have more to offer then in the Leinster final as they were a bit flat that day. It's not often you see a Galway hurling team bring such pressure and physicality to a big game like that.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

brokencrossbar1

Hopefully another KK win, Cunningham has a horrible thing about black and amber stripes!!  I have an unnatural dislike for the man,  well it's not unnatural it's in reaction to him disrespecting my club back before we tore Garrycastle a new arsehole in the AI club replay. 

paddyoslabs

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 17, 2015, 12:01:52 PM
Hopefully another KK win, Cunningham has a horrible thing about black and amber stripes!!  I have an unnatural dislike for the man,  well it's not unnatural it's in reaction to him disrespecting my club back before we tore Garrycastle a new arsehole in the AI club replay.

why what did he do?though he behaved impeccable yesterday,very respectful towards Tipp and  lovely touch at the end meeting Noel Mcgrath

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: paddyoslabs on August 17, 2015, 12:50:00 PM

why what did he do?though he behaved impeccable yesterday,very respectful towards Tipp and  lovely touch at the end meeting Noel Mcgrath

Had the Garrycastle lads try and ruflle up Cross before a ball was even thrown in. At the team photo if I remember correctly?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on August 17, 2015, 01:11:54 PM

Had the Garrycastle lads try and ruflle up Cross before a ball was even thrown in. At the team photo if I remember correctly?

A few choice comments from him and the Garrycastle players too.  The old sledging chestnut at it's very best.

macdanger2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 17, 2015, 02:33:17 PM

A few choice comments from him and the Garrycastle players too.  The old sledging chestnut at it's very best.

I doubt the Westmeath lads would be at that, almost certainly Tyrone people coming down to rile up the Armagh crowd  ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 17, 2015, 02:59:32 PM

I doubt the Westmeath lads would be at that, almost certainly Tyrone people coming down to rile up the Armagh crowd  ;D

You're probably right, that Tyrone disease spreads easily, shure Star is the biggest yap of them all, he's pure blood Tyrone!!

macdanger2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 17, 2015, 03:05:28 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on August 17, 2015, 02:59:32 PM

You're probably right, that Tyrone disease spreads easily, shure Star is the biggest yap of them all, he's pure blood Tyrone!!

;D ;D

finbar o tool

At the start of the year, i would never have said these 2 teams would be paired up in the final.
i wouldn't have had Galway anywhere near a final, and Kilkenny, although i knew they wouldn't be too far out, i thought they might be knocked out at the semi finals, after all the talk of all these big name players retiring etc etc. and here they are again, in the final and hot favorites. is it more new talent constantly coming through, or is it Cody, or i suppose a bit of both?!
An amateur requires a personal commitment that money cannot buy

MoChara

Kilkenny by 5, Galway just don't have enough to push themselves across the line I don't think. Hope I'm wrong and Galway do get it just to break the monopoly.

INDIANA

Joe dating Rachel Wyse as well by all accounts. Hope he's not too tired for the final ;D

johnneycool

Quote from: INDIANA on August 19, 2015, 09:07:17 AM
Joe dating Rachel Wyse as well by all accounts. Hope he's not too tired for the final ;D

No wonder his shooting is wayward!!

deiseach

Quote from: finbar o tool on August 18, 2015, 05:58:45 PM
At the start of the year, i would never have said these 2 teams would be paired up in the final.
i wouldn't have had Galway anywhere near a final, and Kilkenny, although i knew they wouldn't be too far out, i thought they might be knocked out at the semi finals, after all the talk of all these big name players retiring etc etc. and here they are again, in the final and hot favorites. is it more new talent constantly coming through, or is it Cody, or i suppose a bit of both?!

If you ask me, it's all about Cody.

paddyoslabs

now that the dust has settled on sundays win for galway,I fear for their full back hanbury,cunningham didnt trust him enough to start him full back last sunday,Mannion got hammered their,leads me to believe kilkenny will do major damage there,Think Coen will be ok,but what if he has an off day??Tannions best days are behind him,seems slow,at 31 is it to old for centre back in the modern game?Can you win an all-ireland with three dodgy back?Tipp only lost by a point with only one forward.You can be sure Kilkenny will have more than one forward on song.just my tuppence worth,plus kk wont give those young Galway forwards the space/respect tipp gave them