Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on January 12, 2020, 09:17:59 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 11, 2020, 11:28:52 PM
Ole GS on #MOTD: "You know that when you play Man City in the Carabao Cup and they put their strongest team out you're going places."

;D

Taking PR tips from Roy Hodgson! Embarrassing stuff.

That was bad alright.

That tells you all you need to know what he thinks of the players at his disposal and the fact that they were 3 down in the first half..

I suppose it'll be some badge of honour if city line out a strong string in the second leg as well.

DuffleKing

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 13, 2020, 11:05:04 AM
A very easy win against a very poor team, Mata who's finished as a United player produced 2 brilliant crosses which we've very rarely seen this season. Lingard & Pereira just don't possess that sort of quality, its just so frustrating watching the pair of them play so many games. Pereira has played most of his games this season playing in the so called no 10 position, his lack of quality is astounding.

Good to see Martial score that sort of goal, didn't think he was capable of it.

Mata should play every game against lower half teams that are going to give United the ball. He's the only one capable of producing those kinds of final ball.

magpie seanie

Which trio has scored more goals this season: Salah, Mané and Firmino or Rashford, Martial and Greenwood?

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 15, 2020, 12:11:45 PM
Which trio has scored more goals this season: Salah, Mané and Firmino or Rashford, Martial and Greenwood?

I saw that earlier in the week, fortunately for them most weeks one goal is enough and they've other players who contribute. Outside of our 3 only McTominay & James have scored more than 1 goal. The likes of Lingard & Pereira should have at least 10 goals between them but its only 2.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 15, 2020, 01:01:44 PM

I saw that earlier in the week, fortunately for them most weeks one goal is enough and they've other players who contribute. Outside of our 3 only McTominay & James have scored more than 1 goal. The likes of Lingard & Pereira should have at least 10 goals between them but its only 2.

Ya, no doubts but merely highlighting it's not all grim. The Liverpool players have played more games too though to be fair they have significantly more assists.

City's 3 strikers have way more than either of those trios as it happens. Aguero's goal rate is just ridiculous.

TabClear

And if you had a choice of either trio which one would it be?

From the Bunker

United giving Rashford a rest tonight! Keeping him fresh for the weekend!  ;)

Boycey

Not gonna blame VAR this time but they need to look at that handball rule again...

J70

The handball rule is ridiculous.

laoislad

How cute.
I reckon Mane,Bobby and the Egyptian King sleep soundly enough knowing the team they play for are 27 points ahead of the team the other trio play for.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on January 15, 2020, 08:34:59 PM
How cute.
I reckon Mane,Bobby and the Egyptian King sleep soundly enough knowing the team they play for are 27 points ahead of the team the other trio play for.....

Always one dick that bites, who funny enough is never on this thread  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Another ridiculous call for that disallowed goal, games a joke
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2020, 08:45:19 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 15, 2020, 08:34:59 PM
How cute.

Always one dick that bites, who funny enough is never on this thread  ;D

Says the Man u fan fan that says he isnt 😃😃😉

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: TabClear on January 15, 2020, 05:06:33 PM

And if you had a choice of either trio which one would it be?

Bit misleading when a lot of them are in the europa league, Astana and AZ Alkamar, even JLingz could score against them
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Cunny Funt

Hard earned and deserved win. A win against a decent side and keeping a clean sheet against them which doesn't happen enough for United nowadays. Rashford grabbed the headlines by making an impact when introduced and then had to go off injured. If its serious injury that win will come at a big cost, Ole can't seem to buy a break with injuries.