The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 20, 2020, 04:27:48 PM
QuoteIf you're Team Trump, you haven't got a f**king leg to stand on to "come at" Biden on the issue of race.

What do you mean? He's the least racist person in the world.

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. ... I think that the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

Ah FFS you're scraping the barrel now

Didn't Bill Clinton tell Ted Kennedy that Obama should be serving them coffee

Didn't Joe imply that most Blacks can't string a coherent  together when he was praising Obama

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on August 20, 2020, 04:59:03 PM
You'd think that a US president would strongly comdemn the deliberate poisoning of Russia's main opposition figure...oh wait

Poisoned by "very fine people."

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on August 19, 2020, 05:32:24 PM
As always there's 2 sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in the middle
This is a classic example of something very stupid people say to try and appear smart

And trolls

whitey

I have to hand it to you J70-you have the official talking points down to a T

Joes own wife with him sitting next to her heard Harris accuse/imply/say he was a racist

Joes campaign spokesperson described her behavior towards Joe during the debate as outrageous

Chris Dodd, retired Democratic Senator and one of the people heading up Joes VP selection committee was "stunned" by her response when he asked her about it and felt it disqualified her from consideration (until a mob descended upon him)

She needs to have a better answer just than saying "it was a debate" followed by her super annoying and cringeworthy laugh. (which she repeated THREE times when asked about it last weekend)

What about -"I made a mistake. If people thought I was implying Joe was a racist that was not my intent and  to those people, I apologize"

Regardless, I think Joe and Kamala will now win in a landslide.

I just realized how much time I waste in here. Because of my job I can't discuss politics on Facebook or Twitter so this is a good release

I think I will take a break until after the election.

I wish all of you well and hope that you and your families make it through the pandemic unscathed, both physically and financially

Talk to you in November

J70

We'll leave at that then so.

Peace whitey.

Although I reckon we'll pull you back in! :P

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on August 20, 2020, 05:50:09 PM

This is a classic example of something very stupid people say to try and appear smart

And trolls

People who have been radicalized by a diet of Fox News believe the crap they ingest. The more sensible ones who watch it are still corrupted because they've been brainwashed into thinking it's okay to strike a "balance" between truth and lies.

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 20, 2020, 07:37:18 PM

And trolls

People who have been radicalized by a diet of Fox News believe the crap they ingest. The more sensible ones who watch it are still corrupted because they've been brainwashed into thinking it's okay to strike a "balance" between truth and lies.

Junk food for the brain, the equivalent of slabbering down a full can of aerosol cheese

Like with the rest of your body, if you just feast on crap and don't exercise the brain, it gets lazy, and can eventually seize up altogether

There are a few lads here showing all the signs of that

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on August 20, 2020, 08:57:32 PM

And trolls

Junk food for the brain, the equivalent of slabbering down a full can of aerosol cheese

Like with the rest of your body, if you just feast on crap and don't exercise the brain, it gets lazy, and can eventually seize up altogether

Indeed. It's sad too. I know people who have "lost family members" to Fox News. It poisons their minds and turns them into unrecognizable people. Almost like a cult.

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 20, 2020, 09:23:31 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 20, 2020, 08:57:32 PM

And trolls

Indeed. It's sad too. I know people who have "lost family members" to Fox News. It poisons their minds and turns them into unrecognizable people. Almost like a cult.
I wouldn't say almost, it is a full blown cult, the ability to reason is completely destroyed

sid waddell

Trump shouldn't be called incompetent, because he's not, he should be called evil, because he is

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1295497375142653953

Miles Taylor, a former senior Trump administration official, says the president directed officials to cut wildfire relief funding to California because voters there overwhelmingly opposed him in 2016.

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on August 20, 2020, 11:31:55 PM
Trump shouldn't be called incompetent, because he's not, he should be called evil, because he is

Miles Taylor, a former senior Trump administration official, says the president directed officials to cut wildfire relief funding to California because voters there overwhelmingly opposed him in 2016.

He's a bigger threat to the American people than ISIS ever was. God knows he's responsible for more American deaths.

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 20, 2020, 11:45:47 PM

He's a bigger threat to the American people than ISIS ever was. God knows he's responsible for more American deaths.
In threat ratio terms, if ISIS was 1, Trump would be about 100,000

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on August 21, 2020, 01:16:01 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 20, 2020, 11:45:47 PM

time to tune into side show joe see what Bernie and aoc told him to say tonight and if he can get through it without mangling it .

In threat ratio terms, if ISIS was 1, Trump would be about 100,000

Eamonnca1

You know what I've started doing? Reading Gmac's posts in the voice of Emperor Palpatine. I just can't help it.