Monaghan v Kerry - St Tiernachs Park Clones - 22/07/18

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 18, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthDublinBro

Mone fucked it up at the end.  ;D

Class game that. That was Monaghan's AI Final.

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Blowitupref

Monaghan will be kicking themselves for not winning that game they were 4 or 5 points the better team. Silly wides late on proved costly.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Gold

Donaghy

Said it a load of times on here....why the hell he didnt play last week i will never know

He was MOM v Galway in last years quarter final....was in for an Allstar untul sent off in Semi Final. He's danger personified

Fair play DC...lethal

Monaghan gone i think
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Wildweasel74

yellowcard

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 22, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
Quote from: inthrough on July 22, 2018, 05:38:35 PM
What a game, all to play for next weekend, Galway need to win as well.

Kerry can't catch Galway so they are already through. Final match depends whether it's in 1st or 2nd spot.

Unless Kevin Walsh rests a lot of players, which he could do, then Monaghan might have a chance.

Itchy

Why did mone not go for the score himself at the end. Passed to player in a worse position. Could be very costly.

yellowcard

Quote from: Gold on July 22, 2018, 05:43:28 PM
Donaghy

Said it a load of times on here....why the hell he didnt play last week i will never know

He was MOM v Galway in last years quarter final....was in for an Allstar untul sent off in Semi Final. He's danger personified

Fair play DC...lethal

Monaghan gone i think

Yet if Kerry had lost a lot of people would have queried the wisdom of leaving him on the field so long!! Funny old game.

Donaghy is a plan B nothing more.

yellowcard

Quote from: Itchy on July 22, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
Why did mone not go for the score himself at the end. Passed to player in a worse position. Could be very costly.

Passed the buck.

Jinxy

Clifford kicked an absolute monster point to reduce the gap towards the end as well.
Serious temperament for a kid.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

yellowcard

Quote from: hardstation on July 22, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
Monaghan very unlucky but far from gone. They've every chance of getting a result in Salthill. Galway & Monaghan are about the same level.

Ref kept Kerry in the championship there. Some of the frees in they got were a joke.

I thought he was looking a promotion from Pat McEneaney.

joemamas

Quote from: yellowcard on July 22, 2018, 05:47:14 PM
Quote from: Itchy on July 22, 2018, 05:46:08 PM

Passed the buck.

I let such a roar out, the wife came runnin down the stairs.

Jesus why did you not put it over the bar and the guy who had it before him, punch the ffinn thing over

Zulu

Quote from: Jayop on July 22, 2018, 05:41:48 PM
Galway and monaghan both know a draw suits them next week. Might check the odds on that.

Draw doesn't suit Monaghan as they'd have to play Dublin. It's two weeks time so I think all teams will be going for it.

seafoid

Donaghy is an awful hoor for scoring vital goals
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

under the bar

RTE commentry sure put the scud on on Monaghan. Announcing "Monaghan's first semi since 1988" with 3 mins left to play.