Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

News reports from the time said he got minimum 7 years before being considered for release.

Maghery seems a random enough place to end up.

LeoMc

Is it time to revive those  Loughmcrory for the championship predictions again?

WT4E

Quote from: square_ball on August 26, 2023, 06:17:31 PM
News reports from the time said he got minimum 7 years before being considered for release.

Maghery seems a random enough place to end up.

U sure he's not playing for Maghaberry

omagh_gael

GaelTheGael

Quote from: LeoMc on August 26, 2023, 09:52:35 PM
Is it time to revive those  Loughmcrory for the championship predictions again?
Is it time to rule Carrickmore out as genuine contenders to win it?

Jerome

Before last night had this ever happened before at senior level?

Wee Roddy

Fair play to the Lough but in the general context of things how can you rule any team out of being championship contenders on one performance. Carrickmore were missing 4-5 starters last night. The line panicked bring a clearly unfit Johnny on at ht and I'd didn't work at all

Jim Bob

Big win for the Island today v The Dork

Tyrone11234

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tyrone11234 on August 27, 2023, 08:10:29 PM
What happened in moortown

"Match abandoned, 2 donaghmore men off concussed, just bad falls, no dirt."
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

NotedObserver

Any reports from fianna and Edendork? Top performers?

WT4E

Any word of a season pass for the club championship this year or will I be on the bean's and toast all autumn watching Clib Champo games?

clarshack

Quote from: WT4E on August 27, 2023, 10:00:14 PM
Any word of a season pass for the club championship this year or will I be on the bean's and toast all autumn watching Clib Champo games?

£125 for a season pass. £5 increase from last season but there could be replays in the first round this year.
No word on streaming service yet but there needs to be a season pass for that too. You can get a tv season pass for the Kerry club championships for £99.

WT4E

Quote from: clarshack on August 27, 2023, 10:33:33 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 27, 2023, 10:00:14 PM

£125 for a season pass. £5 increase from last season but there could be replays in the first round this year.
No word on streaming service yet but there needs to be a season pass for that too. You can get a tv season pass for the Kerry club championships for £99.

Thanks Clarshack. It was the TV service I was talking about.

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 27, 2023, 01:29:56 PM
Fair play to the Lough but in the general context of things how can you rule any team out of being championship contenders on one performance. Carrickmore were missing 4-5 starters last night. The line panicked bring a clearly unfit Johnny on at ht and I'd didn't work at all
I would be interested to hear who the 4-5 missing starters are.