Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on September 22, 2020, 11:31:33 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 22, 2020, 09:45:16 PM
Quote from: Taylor on September 22, 2020, 02:16:05 PM
Quote from: Dar31 on September 22, 2020, 02:10:38 PM
Is there a way for the supplier at their end to put a vpn on so they dont know what server its coming from and are the blocks just a uk /irish issue or is it europe wide

Good question.
The VPN my end definitely isnt helping

I dont believe so. They will see the spike vpn or not, they send a letter to the server data centre telling them they've seen a spike and suspect piracy and they somehow then block it.
Send a letter?  :)

Seize and desist letter. We know what's happening on your server so stop or else.

general

i pay monthly to ipvanish, i very rarely have an issue. possibly once in the last month ive had to do a system reset. I am fortunate to have excellent internet speed however

Dar31

I dont have fast internet and i use nordvpn and have had no issues at all my end

Boycey

I heard the start of the Matt Cooper radio show this evening but not the segment itself. He mentioned a new gards crackdown meaning the end of streaming (again), anybody hear anything?

Dar31

I read in a few different places and it seems true what with there crack down of different movie apps and streaming services that the big studios are pushing hard internationally to shut down these services apparently they didnt realise how easy it is to stream their content  . This is probably the ripple effect of that push the guards are probably looking to showthey mean business . Personally i think its too late its practically mainstream from google to youtube its everywhere 

Jell 0 Biafra

Big studios have lost their cinema income. They're probably looking to shore up their available revenue streams.

Jim Bob

Looks like my system has been knocked out for good...many on here lost theirs recently?

screenexile

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 04, 2020, 08:10:12 AM
Looks like my system has been knocked out for good...many on here lost theirs recently?

Yeah lost mine yesterday as well!!

Bought a cheap one off eBay to tide me over.

Dar31

Quote from: hardstation on October 04, 2020, 09:54:14 AM
Not gone but certainly a lot more disruption recently. Was down for most of yesterday but back up and running last night.

Did you try with a vpn on as they usually block when there is games on and then stop the block after

Itchy

Its carnage out there. Data centres being pressurised to deal with the people using them to stream illegally.

johnnycool

I'm still ticking over with Mobdro on the firestick..

Can buffer once in a while but hanging in there.

GJL

Was having problems when EPL matches were on. Got a VPN yesterday and all sorted.

general

i've been lucky enough to have had no issues with pltv

general

Tip on VPN's - the free ones are poor!

Pay for something like IPVanish