Kildare v Tyrone & Dubs v Kerry NFL Round 1 on Sat 4th Feb 2012

Started by Fuzzman, January 04, 2012, 09:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Setanta, who are covering Dubs v Kerry live, say that match throws-in at 7pm, which presumably means the first one is at 5pm, with maybe a bit of signing/dancing in between.

But given heffo's post, perhaps that is subject to change.

The Mayo v Dublin game is also down as a 7pm Saturday throw-in per Setanta, but that might change too given Ireland v France in the rugby starts at 8pm on the same evening

http://www.setanta.com/ie/Sports/Allianz-League-GAA/

heffo

Quote from: Jinxy on January 11, 2012, 04:03:21 PM
Will Brush Shiels be performing?
He'd get the crowd going.

The Brush on standy, Coronas & Imelda May unavailable.

Jedward have been told they won't be making a reappearance.

squire_in_navy_slacks

I hear the geezer is insisting on get the lucky dressing room for this event :)

Onlooker

Do you mean that he would get the crowd going home!!!. :) :) :)

BennyCake

Quote from: Onlooker on January 12, 2012, 03:13:10 PM

As bad as Brush is, he's nowhere near as bad as those Jedward pricks!

Hound

Quote from: BennyCake on January 12, 2012, 03:52:29 PM

I and most people I talked to who saw Jedward at the games last Spring, found them mildly entertaining, with their cartwheels etc, a bit of circus act, and the kids seemed to love them. But once would have been enough.

Brush provides absolutely no entertainment, ever.

Hopefully there's a third option.

BennyCake

Quote from: Hound on January 12, 2012, 04:30:04 PMI and most people I talked to who saw Jedward at the games last Spring, found them mildly entertaining, with their cartwheels etc, a bit of circus act, and the kids seemed to love them. But once would have been enough.

Brush provides no entertainment? That's still more entertainment than what Jedward provide!

From what I heard of Jedward on RTE on new years eve, they were a disgrace. Talking over guests and interrupting and being pains in the ass. Surely their 15 minutes is up by now?!

Jinxy

Quote from: Hound on January 12, 2012, 04:30:04 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 12, 2012, 03:52:29 PM

I and most people I talked to who saw Jedward at the games last Spring, found them mildly entertaining, with their cartwheels etc, a bit of circus act, and the kids seemed to love them. But once would have been enough.

You just don't get him.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Celt_Man

Jaysus lads, I'd consider myself to be well informed on GAA matters due to my extenisve daily trolling of the internet but I haven't heard a work about this fixture...

Could be a option for clubs to take Juveniles up to as a nice wee trip....   Guess I'll have to wait till Feb 2nd for the marketing to start!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mick999

Quote from: Celt_Man on January 13, 2012, 02:42:48 AM
Jaysus lads, I'd consider myself to be well informed on GAA matters due to my extenisve daily trolling of the internet but I haven't heard a work about this fixture...

Could be a option for clubs to take Juveniles up to as a nice wee trip....   Guess I'll have to wait till Feb 2nd for the marketing to start!!

Tickets on sale, 13 per adult, 5 per child:

https://www.tickets.ie/event.aspx/tickets/allianz-gaa-football-league-croke-park-dublin-04-February-2012/DP8RQ

Or all 3 dublin games for 30 + 10

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/2/1601121700-dublin-spring-series-3-events-6-games-3-music-acts/1/

heffo

It's great value especially if you have kids. I was against moving games out of Parnell pk, but have to say I really enjoyed the league games there last year. Really looking forward to the double header.

Dinny Breen

Is there many lads going to this game?

Good be an opportunity for a few heads to meet up? Declan? Heffo? Lynchbhoy? etc etc
#newbridgeornowhere

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 18, 2012, 12:10:46 PM

Good be an opportunity for a few heads to meet up? Declan? Heffo? Lynchbhoy? etc etc

I'm going alright Dinny and will be around for pints, but will be slumming in premium for the match itself.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: heffo on January 18, 2012, 12:13:32 PM

I'm going alright Dinny and will be around for pints, but will be slumming in premium for the match itself.

I think I'm going corporate myself so might drop then a level but would be all on for meeting post-match...
#newbridgeornowhere

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 18, 2012, 12:28:55 PM
Quote from: heffo on January 18, 2012, 12:13:32 PM

I think I'm going corporate myself so might drop then a level but would be all on for meeting post-match...

Good stuff sure keep me posted.