Fave Films/Hated films

Started by The Corporal, October 17, 2007, 12:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

... closely followed by Jude Law

ziggysego

Saw Rendition last night at the cinema. Excellent film. I've heard that this was happening, but seeing it on film was shocking. Shocking in thinking this actually happens. Great twist at the end.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Does anyone like stigmata with gabriel byrne? I think its a cracking movie.

slow corner back

Quote from: Puckoon on October 20, 2007, 03:56:54 PM
Does anyone like stigmata with gabriel byrne? I think its a cracking movie.
Good show alright, has gabriel byrne ever been in a bad movie? Coolest man ireland has ever produced, Millers crossing and the usual suspects are pure class

J70

Quote from: ziggysego on October 20, 2007, 12:53:19 PM
Saw Rendition last night at the cinema. Excellent film. I've heard that this was happening, but seeing it on film was shocking. Shocking in thinking this actually happens. Great twist at the end.

The reviews in the states have been fairly bad for this film. I wasn't going to bother with it at any stage!

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on October 17, 2007, 12:39:21 PM
Idiocracy. Worst film ever!

Saw it last night on Sky Movies. Got to admit, I was laughing the whole way through. Nice wee film. :)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: J70 on October 20, 2007, 09:14:54 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 20, 2007, 12:53:19 PM

The reviews in the states have been fairly bad for this film. I wasn't going to bother with it at any stage!

Could be the subject matter which gave it the bad reviews? Fox News?
Testing Accessibility

Dinny Breen

QuoteSaw it last night on Sky Movies. Got to admit, I was laughing the whole way through. Nice wee film.

:o

I watched that Sat night, it was terrible I was laughing at the end only because it was so bad.......
#newbridgeornowhere

ziggysego

Doctor: Don't worry scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Come on, it was funny  :D
Testing Accessibility

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ziggysego

Quote from: Dinny Breen on February 07, 2008, 11:27:09 AM

Everyone to their own...... 8)

You mean you didn't giggle at the Time Meensheen, which showed they did that Charlie Chaplan was the leader of the Nazis and the UN (pronounced un) un-nazi'd the world?  :D
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

My Favs no particular order

Shawshank
Dumb & Dumber
Goodfellas
Godfather trilogy
Braveheart

Worst

Any chick flick
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Main Street

Does anyone remember a film with Helen in the title where some guy kept Helen a prisoner in his house and every now and again would amputate one of her limbs.
I vaguely remember her minus her arms and legs.

nifan

hitzelsperger

Favourites

Shawshank
Me Myself and Irene
Forest Gump
American Gangster
Dumb and Dumber

Worst

Jeepers Creepers - complete dung
too many others to mention