Wee Willie Frazer

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, July 25, 2007, 10:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Who is funding his one sided little empire.

Hurler on the Bitch

Wee Willie Frazer will not be running through the town,
Spreading hate and bigotry wherever he is found

For the man has seen his folly, his ignorance and his farce
and as usual, on Saturdays, .......

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FINISH

Fishbat

Quote from: Square Ball on October 11, 2007, 10:44:14 PM
So wee Willie and his merry men are noy going to Dublin for another little dander, now lets all not be too disappointed..

Love Ulster dropping Dublin rally 

Rioting forced last year's rally to be abandoned
The organisers of a Love Ulster rally in Dublin have withdrawn a request to hold another event in autumn after meeting Ireland's foreign minister.
Willie Frazer, of victims' group Fair, said he did not imagine any more requests for a parade would be made.

DUP MP Jeffrey Donaldson said an Irish foreign affairs official would liaise with representatives of victims of Republican violence in border areas.

Last year the rally was abandoned after rioting in the Republic's capital.

The decision was announced after a meeting in Dundalk involving Mr Frazer, of Families Acting for Innocent Relatives, and the Republic's Minister for Foreign Affairs, Dermot Ahern brokered by Mr Donaldson.

The Lagan Valley MP said that Mr Ahern was asked to consider providing Irish diplomatic pressure to seek compensation from the Libyan government for supplying weapons used in hundreds of IRA attacks.
Forty-one people were arrested and a number of people - including police officers - were injured during last year's violence which forced the rally to be cancelled.

Disturbances broke out in O'Connell Street, where the rally was to start.

Stones and fireworks were thrown after republican demonstrators mounted a counter-march.

Well f**k oh, Thats some kind of misquote.........right?

spiritof91and94

Let the bollocks parade through Markethill........
Personally, I would love to knock his f~~k in!!!

Bensars

Quote from: Fishbat on October 12, 2007, 12:34:52 AM

The Lagan Valley MP said that Mr Ahern was asked to consider providing Irish diplomatic pressure to seek compensation from the Libyan government for supplying weapons used in hundreds of IRA attacks.

Well f**k oh, Thats some kind of misquote.........right?

I can imagine the Libyian response " Go Away te **** "

deiseach

Frazer is a textbook example of the price moderates must pay for the liberal democracy they cherish. Living in our world, Frazer is allowed free rein. If we lived in Frazer's (or Joe Higgins', or Mickey McKevitt's, or Mad Dod Adair's) world, we'd be carted off to the gulag.

deiseach

Why ask Bertie Ahern, I know just the man and he's at a loose end at the minute

DMarsden

i thought you'd said he was at a noose end.

imagine my disappointment

Loughers

So it seems their will abandon their principles for loot.  As John Taylor says, he's loyal to the crown and the half crown.

red hander

'The Lagan Valley MP said that Mr Ahern was asked to consider providing Irish diplomatic pressure to seek compensation from the Libyan government for supplying weapons used in hundreds of IRA attacks'

Good idea Daniel O'Donnell. And maybe you'd be willing to provide pressure yourself on the British government to seek compensation for the victims of collusion carried out by the so-called forces of law and order

ziggysego

Peter Robinson (I think it was him) said to Willie last week that the new Stormont Government is making a difference. After all, 10 years Willie wouldn't have been able to pull that wee stunt outside Martin McGuinness's house.
Testing Accessibility

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: ziggysego on October 12, 2007, 04:48:36 PM
Peter Robinson (I think it was him) said to Willie last week that the new Stormont Government is making a difference. After all, 10 years Willie wouldn't have been able to pull that wee stunt outside Martin McGuinness's house.

What wee stunt was that ziggy???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 12, 2007, 04:56:41 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 12, 2007, 04:48:36 PM

What wee stunt was that ziggy???

http://www.derryjournal.com/video/Willie-Frazer-protests-outside-Martin.3220128.jp
Testing Accessibility

The Iceman

he's probably one of the most mis-guided protestants I have ever encountered.

He is certainly as bitter as they come but his knowledge and outlook is so one-sided its bordering on the verge of insane.

I have heard of him banging on people's doors, calling them out of their houses, calling the police to people's house because he suspected an "on-the-run" was inside.  The guy is obviously deranged.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magickingdom

Quote from: deiseach on October 12, 2007, 09:40:44 AM
Frazer is a textbook example of the price moderates must pay for the liberal democracy they cherish. Living in our world, Frazer is allowed free rein. If we lived in Frazer's (or Joe Higgins', or Mickey McKevitt's, or Mad Dod Adair's) world, we'd be carted off to the gulag.

what did joe higgins ever do wrong? try to put manners on bertie and mcdowel. surely he doesnt deserve to be in the above company...