Slim Shady Makes it at last !!

Started by Scooby Doo, November 12, 2006, 08:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooby Doo

Well lads, the big day has arrived !!
After a few years and several thousand posts, the real slim shady will now have to stand up.

I will now explain.
When todays referee waved a red card at cargins goalkeeper adrian craig. the manager JC turned to the bench and wagged the finger at none other than Mr S.Shady !

With craig going to get a suspension, it looks like our main man will have the No.1 on his back for the replay next week in Clones.

You see the way slim always talked on this board you would have thought he was cargin's star man. Well now he has the chance.

Good luck mate. Your in the spotlight now. If you drop a clanger next week, the irish news, daily star, daily mirror, UTV Live, newsline - everyone will be on your back - and i cant see much sympathy been dished out on here !!

stephenite

And what level of football have you played at Scooby Doo? Better still, if your prepared to come on here and out someone like this, why not give us your full name so we can check up on the number of medals / All Stars and Player of the year awards you have

Very best of luck to ya Slim, hope it goes well

Glensman

I agree Stephenite.

All the best Slim. Hope that the first match was just a hangover from the Antrim win and you can go on and get through next time.

Outing people on the board is a joke.

Lecale2

Great Leap Forward

Scooby Doo

I think you will find he has more sympathy than you think. The board would be as dull as dishwater if it wasn't for the rants of posters like Shady and even Fearon.

It takes a certain sad type of individual to out somebody on a message board and it's funny how it's you who now looks like the w**ker. I suppose you were the guy that guessed his password last week and posted under his name.

If Slim is indeed in line for a start on Sunday I hope he performs to the best of his ability, I would never begrudge anybody a chance to make a name for themselves.

brokencrossbar1

My wee lad loves scooby doo and I think your are more like the cartoon character than a real person.

Best of luck in the replay slim.  Have a stormer, win the game , set up the re-match from a few years back, and then have a stinker against us ;)  Only kidding.  Enjoy the run and make the jersey your own.

full back

Well done Slim, grasp the opportunity with both hands.
As for scooby-idiot.The cartoon character would have more brain cells

passedit

I'd be interested to hear the board policy on outing posters. l believe it's well out of order and reported the first post on this thread to the moderator last night. To date i have received no response positive or negative. Scooby, do yerself a favour and edit that post.
Don't Panic

Fr Ted

brokencrossbar1

Passedit

I think it is a bit late now.  It was an arsehole of a thing to do and scooby should be punished. 

BTW I like the avatar and the signature.  Don't tell me she has started hiding them now as well?  You really shoud take the hint.

SlimShady

ah, let him be passedit- if this guy feels big about joining up to a discussion board to 'out' me then let him go ahead, I couldn't care less!!

Cheers for the support lads, especially BC1- I'd love a run out against the Rangers.

Fr Ted, the report is in the Irish News.

passedit

BC i know what you're saying but it could have been dealt with last night with little damage. Slim you may or may not care but i think it's a dangerous precedent.

as for the avatar and sig Bc, i have a calf injury healing since august which is telling me more than the missus hiding the boots.
Not that i'm listening.
Don't Panic

SlimShady

aye, I see what you're saying passedit. a bit like yer man screenexile getting a beating for his speaks on the board!

never worry about an oul calf injury-sure our captain has been suffering all year and he's still popping them over the bar  ;D

Fr Ted

Slim, thats 2 men off in 2 games for Cargin in the Ulster c'ship, are Cargin slippling back into a poor disiplined team again, if you are gonna do anything in Ulster it will take all your 1st team players

SlimShady

this was our first game in Ulster this year, our other man got sent off in the county final-wrongly. By a linesman, who just happened to be dishing out cards like it was Christmas yesterday in Omagh!!!