One Thread per Topic

Started by GAAboardmod1, November 13, 2006, 04:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAAboardmod1

I have merged all the Ulster Club Championship threads together, while it is appreciated that there are a large number of Ulster based posters we would still encourage a certain amount of common sense to prevail on the board. After all it is here for all counties.

dubnut

Nordies, you can blame your friend "Gael" on that.
Why not just ban him moderator?

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

thegael

dubnut you sound like conor cruise o'brien there.

dubnut are you really a supporter  of the politics of exclusion ?

SouthArmaghBandit

dubnut

"dubnut you sound like conor cruise o'brien there.

dubnut are you really a supporter  of the politics of exclusion ?"

f**k off

full back

Well done Admin.Is it possible to ban The Gael from the board?

thegael

again the politics of exclusion.

wise up full back if you cann't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

the gael takes no prisoners!

dubnut

Admin, can you look through this guys posts.
He is pissing off many regular posters today and has done for a while.
Can you ban guys like this?
I know I am guilty of bad language which shouldnt be allowed but its hard not to when this guy is spouting his nonsense.
I am going to stay away for a few days as its just not enjoyable anymore.
>:(

Donagh

It yiz want him banned perhaps you should put forward an argument on why you think this. It's an open forum and he hasn't been abusive or posted defamatory remarks. All I can see he's be guilty off is running the aesthetics of the Board (in the opinion of some people). If this is to be a banning offence where does it stop?

Donagh

It yiz want him banned perhaps you should put forward an argument on why you think this. It's an open forum and he hasn't been abusive or posted defamatory remarks. All I can see he's be guilty off is running the aesthetics of the Board (in the opinion of some people). If this is to be a banning offence where does it stop?

dubnut

Donagh, Admin obviously agrees with you as they have taken my post complaining about him down!  ::)
Its easy to spot a wind up merchant and these are the guys who ruin these sites.
But if admin is happy to let him then so be it.

Small Pebble

well done Donagh ;D  Everyone should be entitled to their say

thegael

as the saying goes you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.

i am here to give my opinion the gaa is a broad church if my posts  annoy the problem is not with me!

just sit back everyone and enjoy the musings of the gael.

NI Bhionn saoi gan locht

the gael takes no prisoners!

full back

Certainly Gael, give your opinion by all means-hence an open forum.But if you are going to spoil the board by starting pointless threads about the same topic then get out of 'the kitchen'