Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Lads, Ive said it before and I will say it one more time. If you are buying from someone like in that link, openly advertising on a website or Facebook then you will be disappointed as they will be shortly be shut down are your money lost. Go with word of mouth from underground services. Its hard to believe some are still advertising like that after what has just happened in the last 3 months.

GJL

Quote from: God14 on November 12, 2020, 03:10:16 PM
Quote from: Taylor on November 12, 2020, 03:02:53 PM
Quote from: God14 on November 12, 2020, 02:38:53 PM
If anyone else trials the iviewhd please review it.

My existing iptv sub has been unwatchable during the football. Tempted to make the jump to a new supplier

So you are saying this crowd Dar has are no good at all God?

No quite the opposite. I'm with a different provider and thinking of trailing it.

Be good to hear opinions. Mine is playing up a lot during EPL matches as well. Un-watchable at times. I've installed and activated a VPN which got it up and running but far from flawless.

Dar31

Totally agree with itchy if your lucky and able to get into a private service definitely the best way and a lot more secure

Walter White

Need a bit of advice. Just cancelled Sky and waiting for another month to cancel BT sports.

Have Apple TV in one room and a Fire TV Cube in the other. Also have Express VPN on my laptop but not on my router (looking at a TP link router to sort that soon)

Just need to know, is it possible to get a sort of "multi-room" IPTV sub and would it work on an the two devices above if I get my VPN sorted through my router?

Dar31

You can get multiroom . It depends on the service you just need to buy enough connections . You can get apps on the firecube such as tivimate or smarters to watch iptv i dont know anything about apple devices though sorry

Boycey

Most providers offer 'multi-room' usually for an extra payment. One I use offer two connections as standard...

Olly

Someone gave me a box and a firestick. It's a Nutt's Corner box. He said half the country has them. Can someone dm me how to set it up. I have the stick and a box.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Itchy

Apple devices mostly use the app "GSE"

Only- you need either a box or a stick, not both.

Dar31

Quote from: hardstation on November 22, 2020, 12:03:45 PM
Anyone else having issues this weekend?

I had no issues but i heard of some who had issues but apparently it was on the supplier end and seemed to be EFL championship

Dar31

The new formuler gtv android tv widevine lvl 1 google voice search remote and mytvonline2 platform €155.link below if anyone wants to check it out .
https://www.formuler.tv/gtv.

macdanger2

Quote from: Dar31 on November 24, 2020, 06:15:45 PM
The new formuler gtv android tv widevine lvl 1 google voice search remote and mytvonline2 platform €155.link below if anyone wants to check it out .
https://www.formuler.tv/gtv.

With black Friday / cyber Monday coming up, I'm trying to decide whether to go with one of these or the cheaper firestick option. What's the benefits of going with the formuler box? Better pictures quality or what?

Dar31

Firestick are very good but there is maintenance needed to keep it working good with the formuler your paying for the great software and mutvinline2 app and the remote which is a proper tv remote lots of updates and a great forum too if you have any issues  they will help you sort it . Gives that real cable feel . You can just add a memory stick and then you have the ability to record . I have both the firestick and a formuler box firestick is good formuler is better nvidia is the best . Just really comes down to how much you want to pay

God14

I need a new iptv sub, if any of you lads could send me a Pm were best to go I'd appreciate it

I use an android box, and basically after live sports and preferably a VOD library

Itchy

Quote from: Dar31 on November 26, 2020, 11:15:10 PM
Firestick are very good but there is maintenance needed to keep it working good with the formuler your paying for the great software and mutvinline2 app and the remote which is a proper tv remote lots of updates and a great forum too if you have any issues  they will help you sort it . Gives that real cable feel . You can just add a memory stick and then you have the ability to record . I have both the firestick and a formuler box firestick is good formuler is better nvidia is the best . Just really comes down to how much you want to pay

100% Agree