Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Solid start by the lads, can only beat whats in front of them. Division 2 in 2020 by the looks of it.

Spike

Quote from: themac_23 on January 27, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
Just seen on the county twitter laochra loch lao have been accepted to play doc 3 and JFC this year. Excuse my ignorance but what is the craic with them? Have they many numbers, under age etc? All I know of them is that they're Irish speaking. Any info? Goes without saying I wish them well and hope their club prosper

Great to see them coming through and bucking the trend of clubs folding rather than forming.  Cultural significance as well

Loughshore Green

Great win on Sunday

Antrims forward line is brilliant..get tomas mccann back on to that team and would be as good as any in division 2 or 3

Defence seems poor tho and the system is there to help it - good management by lenny - bit of hope creeping in again for this team?

Milltown Row2

I'd say there are no doors closed and the best 30 should be lining out for the county.... albeit some players may have other commitments and thats the case for a lot of counties, only Antrim needs its best 30 available for selection to have an impact, harder games to come, so best to see how we fair with a league contender away from home
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mourne Red

Joe Henry managing in Down this year? Any insight on why he's like as a coach

Kickham csc

IS there a video of the game that I can access?

imtommygunn

Looks like Cargin LD quarter final. That is assuming that LD beat aghagallon.

country bumpkin

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 30, 2018, 08:25:40 PM
Looks like Cargin LD quarter final. That is assuming that LD beat aghagallon.
[/quote

And the eventual winners v Casement's/Rossa/Gall's....... :'(

imtommygunn

well sure at least you have avoided st johns to the final...

country bumpkin

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 30, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
well sure at least you have avoided st johns to the final...
Indeed.... 8)

old timers

Well done Lenny and the players . A positive start and hopefully we can make some progress. Positive Mental Attitude by everyone is all we can ask

bannside

Another two points absolutely vital on Sunday. The panel has been working harder than most players can remember, and enjoying the training too. All the vibes coming out of the camp at the minute are very positive, credit where it's due to Lenny and his backroom staff.

bannside

That's another two points on the board, and we did our scoring average no harm either. Lenny starting to put a firm footprint on things, and players responding to the fresh management and much improved set up. One week at a time and all that...but things are on a clear progress curve.

old timers

Quote from: bannside on February 02, 2018, 09:36:50 PM
Another two points absolutely vital on Sunday. The panel has been working harder than most players can remember, and enjoying the training too. All the vibes coming out of the camp at the minute are very positive, credit where it's due to Lenny and his backroom staff.

Now there's a bit of positivity for Antrim. A happy dressing room  a bit of interaction and communication between players and management- that's the difference. Well Done to all involved

BrendanAntrim

Super result yesterday, was worried about that one. With Wicklow up next and them not going well, hopefully its a perfect 3 wins out of 3 as we head into games that are potentially more difficult.

Hard not to be impressed with the workrate, commitment and set up.