Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Spike on January 05, 2018, 05:54:30 PM
'They'? Who is they? One guy in those pictures looks out of shape. I imagine not too many posting here were at the game on Wednesday, aside from Bannside...I'll refrain from criticism / praise until I get a look at the team and the performance, hopefully this Sunday.

If the scoreline, team sheet, opposition team sheet and match report didnt tell you enough.........

Good luck.and lets hope cavan send up their reserve team
[/quote]

Spike why do you bother? Clearly not interested and opposed to anything, bit of a dark cloud who's angry a lot.. take some time out and spend it with your family, you'll be on the happy pills at this rate!

Who are these real talents that have stayed away? These ones you're talking about who rather not play for Antrim as they didn't get who they wanted ? Spoilt much are they?
[/quote]

I strive for improvement whereas you accept mediocrity.  I want antrim to improve while you accept the same rubbish excuses each year and start to regurgutate the.establishment excuses as your own. 

Read the team sheet to see who has stayed away, its pretty obvious even for you.  Spoilt? Not a chance - theyre disillusioned and fed up with the same nonsense each year.  Respect works both ways.

On a positive note......the only way is up and Lenny has hell of a lot of work on.
[/quote]

I've never accepted mediocrity in any aspects of my playing managing or for that manner in refereeing career. Thr management has been put in place and not to drag everything up again it was by interview and manager picked. Move on

I seen the teamsheet and the players who have stepped away are making a statement that they aren't bothered about playing for Antrim unless they get their way. So take out of that what you want, I think it's selfish and spoilt. You with you're axe to grind sees something else
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Will be really hoping Lenny can work the oracle and haul us out of our present misery and will be supporting him all the way.
Some regular posters on the board seem to be swayed in opinion as to just who is at the helm.
Not naming names but there are several on site who sharpened their knives and sought the heads of last season's management and cheering on the 'austerity' programme against who are singing a different tune now.
Long may they retain such positivity :)

Spike

I've never accepted mediocrity in any aspects of my playing managing or for that manner in refereeing career. Thr management has been put in place and not to drag everything up again it was by interview and manager picked. Move on

I seen the teamsheet and the players who have stepped away are making a statement that they aren't bothered about playing for Antrim unless they get their way. So take out of that what you want, I think it's selfish and spoilt. You with you're axe to grind sees something else
[/quote]

Establishment 'yes men'  like yourself cant understand what its like to be a modern committed county footballer these days.  Living in the 80's & think CJ has the right attitude.  If u cant understand why those players are staying away then its because you're choosing ignore the obvious.

*assumed axe grinding over*

Milltown Row2

Established no man like yourself will never be happy. Bad attitude isn't right regardless who he is.. I've saud it countless times but you've continued to ignore it. Again says more about you
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Spike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 05, 2018, 09:59:54 PM
Established no man like yourself will never be happy. Bad attitude isn't right regardless who he is.. I've saud it countless times but you've continued to ignore it. Again says more about you

Yep, that statement says more about the quality of your education than it does about antrim football.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Spike on January 05, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

Yep, that statement says more about the quality of your education than it does about antrim football.

So are we talking about education now or Antrim football?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Spike on January 05, 2018, 08:55:33 PM

Establishment 'yes men'  like yourself cant understand what its like to be a modern committed county footballer these days.  Living in the 80's & think CJ has the right attitude.  If u cant understand why those players are staying away then its because you're choosing ignore the obvious.

*assumed axe grinding over*
[/quote]

Your above post is full of mistakes! But sure again you only see what you want!

paddyjohn

Quote from: hardstation on January 05, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
4 pages now because we got bate by Tyrone.

Christ the night.

What will happen if Cavan beat us?  :'(

Milltown Row2

Spike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 05, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
Quote from: Spike on January 05, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

So are we talking about education now or Antrim football?

Hardly matters, you havent a gleed about either.

Milltown Row2

Continue going down this route and you've lost the argument.

bannside

Is tomorrow's match still in Glenavy at 2pm? Heard a whimper the pitch isn't in good shape and alternatives are being sought.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: bannside on January 06, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
Is tomorrow's match still in Glenavy at 2pm? Heard a whimper the pitch isn't in good shape and alternatives are being sought.
Switched to Woodlands 4G

bannside

Yea heard that rumour Two Hands. Thanks. Don't think Cavan are that happy about the 4G, and would prefer to host it in a
bog of their own.

Points a Good Score

Quote from: bannside on January 06, 2018, 10:46:05 AM
Yea heard that rumour Two Hands. Thanks. Don't think Cavan are that happy about the 4G, and would prefer to host it in a
bog of their own.

Think i'm right in saying that Cavan played their match on the 4G at Breffni on Wednesday night so shouldn't have much room for complaint.