The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Strong lineup from Rafa! Good to see! Wants the winning to continue and not going to take any chances in what could be a tricky game!

GalwayBayBoy

GalwayBayBoy

Robbie back missing chances. Fluffed two good ones. :(

magpie seanie

Make that 3, another shocker there before half time. Then the Preston fans (at least I think it was them) started chanting "what a waste of money". He'll probably get one in the second half if he closes his eyes and hammers one again.  ;)

stevo-08

should be 3 up at this stage, but playing well. nice goal by riera. hope alonso's alright.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 03, 2009, 06:17:22 PM
Make that 3, another shocker there before half time. Then the Preston fans (at least I think it was them) started chanting "what a waste of money". He'll probably get one in the second half if he closes his eyes and hammers one again.  ;)

Arsenal fans were singing that just before he scored against them so here's hoping.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: stevo-08 on January 03, 2009, 06:18:30 PM
should be 3 up at this stage, but playing well. nice goal by riera. hope alonso's alright.

Wouldn't mind but Keane should have taken the shot there. He tried to play it back to Xabi and he ends up injuring himself.

Carmen Stateside

Lucky to get away with that!
Dangerous lead wouldnt mind seeing a second soon!

Carmen Stateside

Took their time getting the second!
Nice of Gerrard to lay it on for Torres at the end! Fair play to Preston they had a good spell in that second half and were unlucky they didnt get on level terms.  Keane could have had a hat rick, Babel worked hard but his control let him down on times, hopefully the injury to Alonso and Masch arent to serious! Alonso was missed second half.

milltown row

The Real Laoislad

I love the FA Cup so was delighted to see such a strong lineup from Rafa.
Did Babel touch the ball in the whole game?I thought he was brutal again to be honest,I thought Keane played ok despite his misses,At least he is getting into the right positions
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Stalin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 03, 2009, 07:36:27 PM
Did Babel touch the ball in the whole game?I thought he was brutal again to be honest,I thought Keane played ok despite his misses,At least he is getting into the right positions

Keane had a blinder. Should have took anyone else off for Torres.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 03, 2009, 07:36:27 PM
Keane had a good enough outing but I don't think Rafa bought him to get into the right positions. He needs to be consistently banging in goals to justify both his place in the team and the price tag. If he doesn't he'll be gone.

under the bar

Jamie Carragher should play rugby union!

Tony Baloney

Yes that was a terrible rugby tackle on him by the big striker. Luckily it was noticed and the goal rightly ruled out.