The Béal Bocht Bowl - Donegal v Mayo, Ballybofey, March 25th, 2018

Started by IolarCoisCuain, March 18, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenC

Quote from: Tyrdub on March 19, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
Quote from: StephenC on March 18, 2018, 10:50:39 PM
McBrearty is out for sure.

What's his injury?

Knee. He had a scan and no serious damage done. Will be back for the cavan game.

larryin89

There is only one concern I have about this game, how the fook am I going to get there. Coach journey seems ridiculous from Dublin , six hours apparently.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Blowitupref

Quote from: StephenC on March 19, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
Quote from: Tyrdub on March 19, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
Quote from: StephenC on March 18, 2018, 10:50:39 PM
McBrearty is out for sure.

What's his injury?

Knee. He had a scan and no serious damage done. Will be back for the cavan game.
Can Donegal win this game without McBrearty?. Just 1-10 scored in the last two games without him. Donegal conceding too much under Declan Bonner but on the plus side they are up against the lowest scores in Div one next.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

macdanger2

Will this be televised? It's the only meaningful D1 game next weekend

twohands!!!

Quote from: macdanger2 on March 19, 2018, 10:33:47 PM
Will this be televised? It's the only meaningful D1 game next weekend

I'd be utterly gobsmacked if this wasn't the live game, given all the other games in Division 1 are dead rubbers.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Farrandeelin

Anyone hazard a guess as to what team Rochford will select without Keegan and O'Connor this weekend? Does he know his championship goalie? Any word if Vaughan or Higgins are back with the panel? The only glimmer of hope I can see is that McBrearty is out for them.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mac2

Well Higgins won't be back anyway so I presume he'll start Loftus instead of O'Connor and maybe Nally will come in for Keegan if Barrett's not ready. The farce at full back will probably continue.

macdanger2

Quote from: Mac2 on March 23, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
Well Higgins won't be back anyway so I presume he'll start Loftus instead of O'Connor and maybe Nally will come in for Keegan if Barrett's not ready. The farce at full back will probably continue.

Why do you say that?

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 23, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
Anyone hazard a guess as to what team Rochford will select without Keegan and O'Connor this weekend? Does he know his championship goalie? Any word if Vaughan or Higgins are back with the panel? The only glimmer of hope I can see is that McBrearty is out for them.

Can't see Vaughan back, still doing rehab.

MayoBuck

Loftus will start in place of Cillian and be on the frees. Durcan will come in for Keegan. SO'S might start as well. Can't see anything else changing.

From the Bunker

Quote from: MayoBuck on March 23, 2018, 10:35:31 AM
Loftus will start in place of Cillian and be on the frees. Durcan will come in for Keegan. SO'S might start as well. Can't see anything else changing.

Can't complain much about those switches! If they happen!

Keegan is heading straight for surgery! No point in messing about I suppose!